Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race UK S2 Thread | Congrats to our S2 winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Dominic

Brilliant episode but Michelle sounded clueless with that Bowie comment, not happy with the elimination but yeah great cast. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
7 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Brilliant episode but Michelle sounded clueless with that Bowie comment, not happy with the elimination but yeah great cast. 

Tbh the hair was the only thing that threw me off, the rest of the look was perfection and way better than Tia’s Alan Turing (I do like Tia tho)

The episode was so good, but I am sad because my favorite went home... Like it's too early for her.

I am sorry but Michelle had no idea what she was talking about when she said that Joe's look doesn't remind her of him... Like wtf, It's classic Bowie... How did you not get Bowie from that but you got a gay programmer from that other queen's look? 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Fantina
Spoiler

I feel so gutted. I really enjoyed both Bimini and Joe on the runway. Thought they were at least safe. Kinda sad that they feel the need to pick on Bimini's grunge/punk aesthetic. When she walked in the werkroom for the first time I did not expect her to SERVE those looks. Also, was I the only one baffled that they liked Lawrence's runways. The first one was alright but that second one I thought they were gonna read her for not reading Scottish on the runway. I don't even want to start with Joe's critiques and I kind of think he killed the lipsync too? Definitely was a victim of poor camera work. I immediately got what she wanted to do when she halted lipsyncing but I don't think the judges got that. Dear lord the cast is one of the best in a long time please don't let this be a Canada Drag Race level of disaster with the judging. Also please do what Holland (and Canada!) did and find a replacement for Ru and Michelle.  

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

2 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:
  Hide contents

Is it true one queen has to leave because she gets covid-19?

As far as I'm aware, this is very much true!

bryanspears
16 hours ago, MonsterJay said:

I’m just gonna say it...

Asttina reminds me of Azealia Banks :enigma:

she has some of ha facial features

I thought the same thing omg :triggered: I thought we were getting another Ronnie moment

Anyways I really enjoyed this episode so much but harshly disagree with the bottom 3

Spoiler

I would've put Tia and Veronica instead of Joe and Bimini and would've had Tia and Sister Sister lipsync. But honestly Sister Sister shoud've lipsynced instead of Joe this week and went home tbh.  She and Tia are not giving it

Can you guys believe this is the first time in Drag Race herstory where the winner goes home first? :billie:

Leblanc
31 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Can you guys believe this is the first time in Drag Race herstory where the winner goes home first? :billie:

I lowkey think it's some shady like get her out first cos she might steal the show and we want X to win

I always let the good ones go

alsemanche

That elimination was literally stupid af... they really said you're too clever and creative for this show please leave immediately 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

The cast is almost too strong this season? I feel like you need a few crap queens to leave early so that we have time to get to know the strong ones. So far everyone is a mid-tier Queen or higher? And I've spent the first two episodes not having a clue who I feel should leave? 

BUtterfield 8
3 hours ago, Eggs said:

The cast is almost too strong this season? I feel like you need a few crap queens to leave early so that we have time to get to know the strong ones. So far everyone is a mid-tier Queen or higher? And I've spent the first two episodes not having a clue who I feel should leave? 

I mean I thought the bottom two was appropriate 

they were lackluster in both the main challenge and the runway 

Archived