💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Reworked/remixed hit songs for the tour

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

I think it would be cool instead of her singing the original production of some of her hits, she should just rework the songs or perform some of the already remix versions live. I would love to see these live:

or maybe use them as interludes or as outros for some of the songs. I think these remixes fit the dance vibe of Chromatica.

Other remixes (Some of these were already used like the Applause and Million Reasons):

Spoiler

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

highongaga

maybe it’s because i’ve heard the original so many times, but i love the starsmith remix of bad romance more than the original 

YEAHHH BUDDY

warhol killer
10 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

all of the videos are unavailable for me😓

does these work

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Midknight

I always imagine a snippet of this can be used for an interlude leading to actual Bad Romance song :nooo:

Ricardo

The Jody Den Broeder remix of PF is one of the best out there

I've been saying this for many years, she needs to rework her songs for tours, they sound the same on every tour, it's getting boring. 

chromatic puzea
38 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

does these work

yes

also the applause and million reasons one in the op work too

do u like the jojo siwa song

hoeslay

I'm weary about stuff like this. If every "hit" is reworked the whole show ends up sounding like a tacky remix album. It's important to stay true to your artistic vision if you wanna do remixes or change the songs, but it would probably only work for SOME of the songs. Bad Romance I don't think could or should ever be touched. 

I think maybe one song or two can be adjusted/made to sound more like Chromatica for example but nothing drastic and it can't be the REALLY iconic ones because the GP (altho yes, f*ck the GP) might not wanna sit through a remix of the iconic song and production they expected to see and bought a ticket for.

I wouldn't do "remixes." I would keep the vibe mostly the same but just change the instrumentation and maybe tempo to play around with the genre while keeping the composition mostly in tact.

Maybe also using iconic songs for interludes and intros. I think this would SLAP:

https://soundcloud.com/luke_kelvin_music/walk-walk-fashion-baby

Also the small little chillwave/trap moment before Just Dance at Coachella was really clever as well. 

Hyperballad

I would love if she were to remix her classics to fit the Chromatica theme! :lolly:
One example is how Kylie always reworks her classics for each tour, particularly "Slow"

Spoiler

"Slow" (Original) - r&b, sexy, slick

"Slow" (Aphrodite Live 2010) - jazz version, sexy & sultry

"Slow" (Golden Tour 2019) - rock-oriented

"Slow" (Summer 2019 Tour) - mashup with David Bowie’s fashion

"Slow" (2020 Infinite DISCO) - disco-oriented, mashup with Donna Summer’s "Love to Love You Baby". My favorite one :giveup:

To be honest I’m getting a bit tired of Gaga adding nothing to her songs other than adding a rock guitar. :huntyga:

Archived