💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

What happened to Drew Stevens?

TealMonstrosity

Featured Posts

TealMonstrosity

Just wondering if anyone know what happened to this gentleman?

He made some awesome remixes during the ARTPOP era and then promptly disappeared off the face of the earth :spin:

I looked on his different accounts and none have recent posts... hope he's ok

@ChicaSkas any ideas babe?

Please enjoy some of his stuff in the meantime ;__;

numb the flame

the ARTPOP remix sounds just as angelic as the album version does :messga:

EDIT: I think this remix fits the whole Disney princess in a rave concept Gaga had back in 2011/12

Aglaya

I remember when he announced a remix back in 2017 for The Cure, but it never happened. Looks like he disappeared from social media :ohno: I hope he's okay somewhere.

could mean anything

Brainiac

I hope he is doing ok as well. I remember loving his entire ARTPOP remix album. I downloaded it to my phone.

Quartz

The original remix he did for out of control (without beyonce) was the BEST remix hands down.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

JusKeepBreathin

Sounds like a super fake name.  Maybe he or she just doesn't want their real name out there and they are doing music now under their real name. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Quartz
58 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Sounds like a super fake name.  Maybe he or she just doesn't want their real name out there and they are doing music now under their real name. 

Are you @DrewStevens:dom:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

TealMonstrosity
On 1/4/2021 at 8:39 AM, Quartz said:

The original remix he did for out of control (without beyonce) was the BEST remix hands down.

That is the exact remix that I actually listen to for Out Of Control... it's practically studio quality :wub:

• 8 months later...
On 1/2/2021 at 8:06 AM, RahrahWitch said:

Omg I used to listen to his Remixes all the Time, Hope he's doing well.

Do you have the remix of ''Do What U Want''? I can't find it in any page, it isn't in soundcloud playlist, and youtube have blocked the original video. I don't want to think that the remix is a lost media now.

Archived