Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999
Spoiler

The Lindsay Lohan song was a very random choice. Not that it’s a bad thing. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
8 minutes ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

[redacted by miss henny]

21-01-02-12-13-38-191-deco.jpg

:giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DavidLuis198
3 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Tamisha was originally casted for s12 but had to decline due to her colon cancer diagnosis 

And probably, because of this, Jaida was the winner!

I don't know how to write in english

Ricardo

imo it was interesting to see everyone lip sync :ally: it was something different finally, the show is getting old, tired and predictable so it's good to see at least they're trying to bring something new 

AMAZINGGGG!!! Such a good episode. I feel like I was properly introduced to every queen, was great. So much talent

LaLuna

This first episode was interesting to say the least. I don't know how many more twists the producers can come up with after all this but I ain't mad.

I have yet to decide whose team I'm on, I think they all have something to offer, I'm just not sure this cast is gonna top season 12.

33 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Team Simone!!!! She’s a goddess 

You might wanna spell her name right if you're on her team. :rip:

overall a really cute interview, I'm so excited to see Gottmik's lewks, they hype it up here lol, the queens are pretty much all supportive of each other (for rn lmao) so it's cute 

RAMROD

Symone and Kandy Muse stan as of episode 1 concern :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Helxig

Nnnn I'm gonna have to torrent this as soon as someone uploads a copy somewhere. Drag Race doesn't even air in my country. Wish I could come here and chat about it on premiere night like the rest of you :bear:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Enigma

It got tiresome after a while since it was the same thing being repeated, but imo it was worth it because it sets up the entire season differently, and we also got to know them way better I feel.

This twist is some Hunger Games **** and... why not? It's drag! It's supposed to be a cutthroat game.

In love with Denali, she's such a mood

Tamisha is a mother****ing drag legend and y'all better put some respect on her name. She has SEVENTY EIGHT drag children y'all. "The lady said go home" :pray:

I thought I was gonna hate the format but it was really nice to see every queen get to have a moment exclusively for herself, it did get a little tedious but whatever, the queens seem really fun this time around.

SYMONE SUPREMACY :firega:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived