Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
Just now, Hyperballad said:

fun fact about this, celebrity drag race was cancelled this year so they gave 2 episodes to S13 and 2 to AS6 :air:

which means S13 is 16 episodes long and AS6 is 12 :cyanlights:

Hopefully more drama

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Bob said what he said

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Brainiac
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Bob said what he said

Elimination order spoiler below. Click at your own discretion:

Spoiler

He got 3 out of 4 right.  :spin:

Ricardo
3 hours ago, buzzkill said:

This seasons casting was definitely a choice. None of the queens are nearly as polish as the one from the past season. If i had to cheer for one... would be maybe burner or gottmilk? Idk symone is cute but that polaroid dress :triggered:

girl, did we even watch the same show? Because I felt like out of 13 seasons this was the time everyone did well in the challenge and runway, except for Kandy but just she messed up the choreo, we wouldn't have guessed who were the bottoms since they gave everyone great critiques. So don't know where you get that non polish queens vibe

ItWasntLaauv
2 hours ago, Brainiac said:

Reveal hidden contents

He got 3 out of 4 right.  :spin:

Idk if that’s a real spoiler (I hope it isn’t), but if it is, preface the spoiler more clearly that you’re confirming/revealing the finalists. I’ve actively been avoiding spoilers and I’m really trying to not ruin the season for myself. 

Luna Lovegood
16 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Idk if that’s a real spoiler (I hope it isn’t), but if it is, preface the spoiler more clearly that you’re confirming/revealing the finalists. I’ve actively been avoiding spoilers and I’m really trying to not ruin the season for myself. 

It’s real

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood

this season is so boring ngl

luna’s advocate

ItWasntLaauv
32 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

It’s real

great :neyde:

well, season ruined, thx GGD :madge:

buzzkill
5 hours ago, Ricardo said:

girl, did we even watch the same show? Because I felt like out of 13 seasons this was the time everyone did well in the challenge and runway, except for Kandy but just she messed up the choreo, we wouldn't have guessed who were the bottoms since they gave everyone great critiques. So don't know where you get that non polish queens vibe

I got that vibe by the poor entrance looks, poor make-up, poor narrative(expect for 3 or 4 queens. In my opinion, none if these queens are in the same level of the top 5 from paste season which was super strong. But again, thats just my opinion, girl. :awkney:

lilboyblue

2 dull episodes so far. Like, we all know the competition hasn't officially started when there are only 7 girls in the werk room. This feels like pre-season, and I bet the next one will feel like that as well.

notconfident

the fact that so many queens bought my heart but Symone LITERALLY STOLE IT AND WILL NEVER GIVE IT BACK is just :giveup::giveup:

Also, I would like to kindly ask that even if you're discussing spoilers like "I hope they're not true" or "I hope they're true" they're also kinda...spoilers, so I would really really like it if you could put it in the spoilers section, thanks :kara:

Archived