💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
Spoiler

I can see the spoilers being true if they place Rosé agains Symone 'cause Ru loves Symone's lipsync, and then Gottmik isn't that good at lipsyncs so Kandy would win that.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanDante
25 minutes ago, Levine said:
  Hide contents

Both overrated imho but I really thought they were crowning Gottmik. Symone has been in the bottom how many times, 3? Plus it would have been really fan to put her and Gigi Goode in the same season of All Stars. As a human being I'm happy because she seems very nice and cute but girl, the worst winner out of all 18

I think any of them winning, will fall short against all the other winners. Most of them can't act, sew, sing or dance nor is funny tbh. Plus I think anyone could tell who they wanted as the winner after the first episode, it has been that obvious. :billie:

Spoiler

I still don't get how people are supporting Kandy who has been nothing but a mean bully all season. 

Anyway Denali did THAT! :tony: And Long Live TAMISHA! :firega: My top 2 of the season! 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

weed
4 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I can see the spoilers being true if they place Rosé agains Symone 'cause Ru loves Symone's lipsync, and then Gottmik isn't that good at lipsyncs so Kandy would win that.

Spoiler

Apparently Rose loses to Kandy... which I'm shook lol

Luke78619
Spoiler

I was lowkey hoping Rosé would win so we have a “losers group” queen winning the season.

Otherwise the whole “split into two groups” based on lip sync performances kinda ruins the anticipation of Rosé VS anyone because we’d all be expecting Rosé to lose 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

RahrahWitch

That reunion was like an hour long watchpackin' I was so bored:lana:

Joey Jay was amazing tho :ladyhaha:

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

That reunion was like an hour long watchpackin' I was so bored:lana:

Joey Jay was amazing tho :ladyhaha:

The way they did it was terrible. I am so sure they didn't want everyone jumping down Kandy's throat. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

That was definitely the worst episode of Drag Race in herstory. In the worst season of Drag Race in herstory. 

I don't think I'll watch this "reunion" as it doesn't even sound like one, I hope that next year everybody will be vaccinated so we don't have anymore of this BS :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

Also if the rumours are true about the finale, then I'm so disappointed in the outcome. The LSFYL format has to go for the final four and they need a final three instead. 

Gottmik or Rose should've been in the top 2, I love Kandy but she has the worst track record out of all of them.

JusKeepBreathin
25 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I don't think I'll watch this "reunion" as it doesn't even sound like one, I hope that next year everybody will be vaccinated so we don't have anymore of this BS :ladyhaha:

Reveal hidden contents

Also if the rumours are true about the finale, then I'm so disappointed in the outcome. The LSFYL format has to go for the final four and they need a final three instead. 

Gottmik or Rose should've been in the top 2, I love Kandy but she has the worst track record out of all of them.

Last year they had a virtual reunion and it was good because it wasn't an over produced mess. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Kadikaado

I don't get why we have to use spoilers in a thread we are suposed to discuss about the week's episode. Makes no sense in my head.

That being said I loved the reunion episode since each girl was able to showcase their talent in the way they wanted to show, that gives us a lot of what this girl is about, what to expect on their shows. How good they are on their lipsyncs. Also, it was amazing seeing mother Tamisha Iman again.

Spoiler

And now. About the real spoiler, this suposed final between Kandy and Symoné... I don't get why people think Kandy is a good lipsyncher. When I watch a lipsync I want to SEE THE WORDS OF THE LYRICS OF THE SONG COMING FROM THE LIPSYNCHER'S MOUTH AND BELIEVE THEY ARE THE ONES SINGING THE SONG. That is what the art of lipsync is to me. I never had that feeling from Kandy, I just see her moving her lips randomly never matching the lyrics. Yes, she gives us a lot of presence on stage, but I don't get any REALNESS from her lipsync, actually her LISPsync. So, I will never understand this hype. That being said I am #TeamAnyoneButKandy and I am being 100% sincere, no hate at all, I don't like Kandy, but she was saved by Rupaul because she isa shitstirrer and was giving us drama, she didn't deserve her second chance and her track record is proof she doesn't belong in the top4. At least if she wins the season we won't have her again on future seasons of All Stars, so maybe crowning her is a good option (now I am being hateful).

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Bleachella
Spoiler

ppl hate to see black queens winning it's sick! symone is a legend and she's going to be a deserving, iconic winner period period. I'm glad that one of my two picks for the crown (her and gottmik) ended up winning <3 rose as a winner would've been so boring she has the personality of a piece of cardboard kinda 

RAMROD

That rucap show was eh, and Tamisha still look cheap as hell and thinks she brought class and luxury, chile please, she just doesn't have style, that's all:lmao:

Happy to have 2 queens I rooted on this season on Top 4. Either one winning the crown is great for me. :applause: symone woop woop!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

Omg do people already know who won Drag Rave?

We don't.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Magic Mike
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

We don't.

good, I thought people were discussing tea about the actual winner...

Archived