💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

Rosé doesn’t have the vulnerability needed to win. She just reminds me of every New York theater kid.

And she’s talented but not groundbreaking in the way Symone and Gottmik are. 

My vote is for Symone but I’m also happy with Gottmik winning. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IWantYourLove

I’d be happy with any of them winning, for the first time ever, BUT, if Gottmik doesn’t win I’ll riot :vegas:

Luke78619
On 4/11/2021 at 2:10 PM, weed said:

Right!!! I was sooo disappointed, each of them had way better looks during the season. Kandy’s entrance was better than her Best

Kandy’s entrance look was the best look she did this entire season imo :air: so polished and well fitting, everything else wasn’t up to par

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

On 4/11/2021 at 6:23 PM, Fantina said:

This was very interesting to watch. Lowkey pisses me off so much that performers get treated this way. I understand it's Hollywood people will literally sell their soul for an ounce of money and fame but this is ridiculous. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=700Nvfa4wHk

WOW are literally the devil, they don’t care about the contestants or there mental health considering how they’ll throw them under the bus for 5 seconds of entertainment.

I really hope Kandy gets support after this season because she has received an overwhelming amount of hate for no other reason than being loud at times.

They also know that drag outside of the show can be difficult due to money and places to perform so they know these queens will sign no matter what. 

weed

It's exciting these last few seasons haven't had an obvious winner, 11 and 12 I really did not know who would win (unlike Bianca, Bob, etc.), same as this year I literally don't know! My inclination is obviously Symone, Ru said she's a star within 5 minutes, but you never know!

weed

omgggg I'm so excited for Jaida's look at the finale bc it's in person!!!!! It's going to be PHENOMENAL we already know. Violet, Sasha, Aquaria have the 3 best by far but Jaida could come through with a cultural reset.

weed
5 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Not them putting symone in big letters and kandy in small 

omg I feel like this confirms Symone winning.. Envy + Priyanka are winners

omfgggg this is in the UK and the UKDR2 winner Lawrence Chaney is randomly in the middle :air::nooo: & yes there is UK Dolls up top but still.. she won.. and Ellie + Ginny are in huge letters 

RAMROD

This week is reunion right? 

Will these kind sisterhood finally come at each other?? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CyanDante
11 hours ago, weed said:

omg I feel like this confirms Symone winning.. Envy + Priyanka are winners

omfgggg this is in the UK and the UKDR2 winner Lawrence Chaney is randomly in the middle :air::nooo: & yes there is UK Dolls up top but still.. she won.. and Ellie + Ginny are in huge letters 

Lawrence is considered in the United Kingdolls. Same as for Divina or Bimini.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Enigma
11 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I’m happy for Ginny but her being in big letters is so random (that whole row actually) especially over Lawrence ****ing Chaney :bradley:

alsemanche
11 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

This whole thing is so random... are they organized by how long their performances are maybe? Because it's really weird to have Lawrence for example in small letter with everyone else when Ginny or TODRICK? are in huge letters on top:air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

AndiGaga

Gottmik is one of a kind. Gottmik is EVERYTHING. I see her as model, actor, president

She served the best runways every week (sometimes a tie with Symone)

I also like Symone and Rosè

Kandy being in the Top 4 is a mystery to me, for me she is a young Magnolia Crawford

Archived