💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Ariana is relatable :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Enigma
On 4/21/2021 at 10:12 AM, Kadikaado said:

Let's think positive: If Kandy Muse wins Drag Race we won't ever see her face again on All Stars, so #TeamKandyMuse

This but #TeamRosé

RAMROD

Just got this video on my suggestion suddenly :sis:

:applause:

BlingNotTheMusic

I watched like 10 min of the "Reunion" and was so bored and turned it off :billie:

If Kandy wins I will seriously stop watching US Drag Race. She legit is a top 10 queen, if that.

#TeamSymone #TeamGottmik

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

I watched like 10 min of the "Reunion" and was so bored and turned it off :billie:

If Kandy wins I will seriously stop watching US Drag Race. She legit is a top 10 queen, if that.

#TeamSymone #TeamGottmik

Depends on what kinda stunts they have for their lip synch. Everyone got fair chance when it comes to that.

All these polls and hashtags are just for fun. And those wins stats will remain as bragging rights to the queen who owns those and their fans. But I doubt it added more significance to how Ru will judge who will win.

:shrug:

BlingNotTheMusic
19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Depends on what kinda stunts they have for their lip synch. Everyone got fair chance when it comes to that.

All these polls and hashtags are just for fun. And those wins stats will remain as bragging rights to the queen who owns those and their fans. But I doubt it added more significance to how Ru will judge who will win.

:shrug:

Idk I just feel like they have featured Symone's story in such a compelling way and Gottmik definitely has the talent and star power. Kandy is there just for ratings. Rosé has everything except the vulnerability, we have no idea who she really is as a person.

Juanlittlem

Apparently a pic from the finale leaked. I havent seen it tho, but watch out in case you're trying to avoid spoilers.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

RAMROD
43 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Apparently a pic from the finale leaked. I havent seen it tho, but watch out in case you're trying to avoid spoilers.

It is not Spoiler, the official Youtube channel posted sneak preview.

But I won't embed them here just in case, just click it ifanyone wanna see 

https://youtu.be/gr09D8RYapI

LaLuna

A drive-in finale. Never thought I'd ever see that. The things we have to do because of Miss Rona :laughga:

Those first looks though, like... what the actual... they all look INCREDIBLE. How is anyone in future seasons supposed to top THAT???

Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

weed

omg i have so much anxiety over the finale sksksks even tho I basically kno the result I'm shaking it's so exciting

is anyone watching live online? a link would be kewt but I can wait until 11pm for my link online too

holy **** it's already on!!! I'm watching it rn lmao omg!!!

Plastic Flower
On 4/16/2021 at 7:31 AM, weed said:

I didn't mean to quote you but I don't know how to eliminate it :toofunny:

OT: The looks tonight were out of this world. I read the spoilers but I'm very excited about this finale. :bradley:

Drop it

TheOriginalOne

I know it’s the same franchise but I’m so shook they referenced Lawrence and Ellie. :air:

Archived