💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver
5 hours ago, Fantina said:

Definitely better then S12,AS5 and UK2.

WAIT Losing is the new Winning was amazing :jase:

That being said, for the first time ever I really don’t know who’s gonna win. Are we getting a proper finale? Lip syncs to the crown? I just don’t want Kandy to win because it just shows you can have a mediocre season run and you still can win if Ru likes you 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

weed

look how small they made Kandy in this lmfaoaoaoaooaoaoaoa this is real

the top 3 + Kandy :air:

EyluhYfUUAY7OQD?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

It seems easy for Symoné and Miik because they got the C.U.N.T. that Rosé lack, and some of y'all thinking Rosé is the deserving one? Please, she even got leverage from Ru with that unnecessary double win that she does not deserve :lmao: 

The narrative that Symone and Mik are favoured by production but Rosé isn't is so weird. Every single girl in the top 4 has had a moment of questionable judging that worked in their favour.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

nikola

It's Symone and Gotmik for me, rose is just meh, and I still don't understand what is Kandybdoing in the top 4...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Magneto

#TeamSymone from the very start, but I'd be equally happy with Mik winning :kara:

Free my mind

weed

now I've decided if Rosé doesn't win I hope it's Kandy lmfao the gag! The goop! 

alsemanche

Utica had the best look tonight and that's that on that

9bgvsyml29s61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

COOOK

This moment though :billie:

RuPaul: "I know how tough it is to do this competition" -
Kandy:

kandelintra.png muse.png iington.png

Noir

I hate when they do these top 4 episodes where nobody actually goes home and they all lip synch... as if we believe any of them were really going home anyway. It's such a joke, their trolling isn't even funny.

As if this season hasn't been dragged out enough. Can this goddamn season just end already. :triggered:

alsemanche
20 minutes ago, Noir said:

I hate when they do these top 4 episodes where nobody actually goes home and they all lip synch... as if we believe any of them were really going home anyway. It's such a joke, their trolling isn't even funny.

As if this season hasn't been dragged out enough. Can this goddamn season just end already. :triggered:

Technically it wouldn't have made a difference because we'd still have 2 episodes left whether it was a top 3 or top 4 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Bleachella
27 minutes ago, Noir said:

I think its mostly to avoid a sherry pie esque situation, so in case someone is suddenly exposed as a predator they can easily eliminate 

thatfoxyfeeling

Damm this season has dragged, literally. UK2 was the perfect season, can’t wait for UK3. 

rinasawachanta

I love how the producers managed to avoid exposing Gottmik to a real lipsync :yennefer:

Archived