💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Enigma
On 3/6/2021 at 12:56 PM, beabeaxo5 said:

If the rumours are true about next weeks ep I'll be very content :giggle:

**** you stupid bitch no one asked

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
43 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Rosé and her tulle fabric say hi

Ok Rosé has already shown she's multifaceted and a Top 3 queen. 

Kandy is cute and funny at best.

littlepotter
11 minutes ago, beabeaxo5 said:

So this is the toxic drag race fandom people talk about?

eating healthy basketball wives GIF by VH1

stay mad x

Sweetie don't come SPOIL A SHOW and then act mad when people call you out????????? And don't even try to pretend like you didn't spoil anything. Your intentions were very obvious unless you take us for five year olds. 

chaeri pls

MonSwiftAnton

I love Denali so much and even though I root for her, I don't think she'll reach top 4. With the screen time she gets I expect her or Tina to go next.

alsemanche
1 hour ago, beabeaxo5 said:

You really think "spoiling" a show warrants being called a stupid bitch?

Delusional.

Yes especially after I told you to put it in a spoiler tag and you ignored. People come here to discuss something they thoroughly enjoy watching, not to have it spoiled by condescending people like you. Now go put that spoiler/speculation/rumour in a spoiler tag and save everyone the annoyance of having to spam the thread about this thanks

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Rebel
1 hour ago, beabeaxo5 said:

It's literally a speculation/rumour so I didn't spoil anything.

The entire elimination order is out, you knew what you were doing.

alsemanche
39 minutes ago, beabeaxo5 said:

Nah, it's funny seeing people get angry over stupid sh*t x

Valentines Day Love GIF

Okay 5 year old child

Rebel
2 minutes ago, beabeaxo5 said:

I haven't seen the entire elimination order, I've only seen who apparently goes home next.

Exactly, you know who goes home next and decided to spoil it for the entire thread.

alsemanche
14 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Mentions two queens in a sentence and then says there's a rumour about someone going home in the same breath

"I didn't spoil anything"

The **** are you on

Worst thing about this is everyone telling you you're in the wrong and you still acting sassy. There's a special kind of cringe for wonderbread Frankie Grande twinks being scumbags who think they did something because they add a sHaDY comment.

oh you went IN :what:

Luke78619
7 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

oh you went IN :what:

Alyssa: Oh but you wanna really fight? :what:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

MessyTop

Tina Burner is getting Kandy Hoed! The editing. Like she’s barley in the show or the confessionals. Ru is clearly not into her. 
my bet is that Tina/Utica at the next one to go. I don’t see any story lines for them.  But we shall see!

Iam  team Symone!!!

Honestly, imagine a if Drag race would cast drag legends like Sherry Vine, Jackie beat etc. they would bring so much to the show! But I can't remember the last time they cast someone over 45 so it's very unlikely.

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

Honestly, imagine a if Drag race would cast drag legends like Sherry Vine, Jackie beat etc. they would bring so much to the show! But I can't remember the last time they cast someone over 45 so it's very unlikely.

If they are someone like Raja, they may stand a chance. But if they are one if those entitled old queens cos they know they have reputation or are seen as legend, such as Charlie Hides on S9, well, I don't see them to stay very long.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

lifeasgeorge
16 hours ago, Bio said:

You really think that Snatch Game was good to very good? Or that improv challenge? To me her fashion is great but when it comes to performing she either does too much or does nothing at all.

Agreed, Utica is giving me strong Milk vibes.

Weird queen with interesting fashion but doesn’t take critique/advice well and is lackluster in the challenges; also a bit delusional. I like her looks better though.

live and let live

Archived