Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Tamisha was right.

Kandy is literally always stirring **** (which I like, but she shouldn’t be surprised when it hits her in the face). Always asking or answering the “who was bottom” question or running her mouth about the placements. She got so cocky over the 1st episode win thing.

Shes a drag queen and I’m glad she did what she did cause that’s been severely lacking in the past seasons. But don’t play that game if you can’t handle the heat. Plus she doesn’t need y’all to defend her, and ESPECIALLY NOT to come for Tamisha.

This is all about Kandy acting like she’s the **** when she quite literally looked like **** on every episode thus far. She’s got so much to say about the other queens but she’s mediocre at best thus far. The Symone comment was basically her saying “she’s 1st place and I’m 2nd”. Tamisha reacted because Kandy was delusional thinking she was 2nd. Plenty of girls in that room were bigger competition, and Tamisha herself has more to brag about than all these girls combined in term of drag accomplishments. 

Put yourself in Tamisha’s shoes. You’re a literal living legend and some busted drama queen acts like you don’t exist and stirs drama up constantly. You’re gonna put her in her place. 

Still living for both cause they make good TV but Kandy is clearly the villain here :vegas:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ManuelColon

Can someone give a proper explanation of HOW DID GOTTMIK WIN?!!!!!! Count the votes or something, like, HOW?!!!!

Utica was right there with the best looks and we all know she ate the challenge up, the only look Gott was better at was the second one, which yes, was astonishing.

I'm not even a fan of Utica at all, but how didn't she win? It just makes no sense, Gott had this triangle in her chest and fabric around her leg with some harness (yeah, i know i make it look like it was something crappy, it did look good and fashion) while Utica had this whole outfit/dress made from a sleeping bag.

I'm quite hating this season.

MessyTop

Kandy came across like a total Bitch!!!!! She’s the villain of the season. Unnecessary drama. 

Thomas P

that’s the best untucked fight i’ve seen since season 6 i think.

season 10 and 11 had some good ones, but this one was next level

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

3 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

that’s the best untucked fight i’ve seen since season 6 i think.

season 10 and 11 had some good ones, but this one was next level

Yuppppp season 10 and 11 had the intensity but no substance. It went from 0 to 10 instantly but they were fighting over... nothing? It was very weird, especially 11.

This was some good ****ing food. Tamisha knew her place and demolished her. The way she looked at her right in the eyes and followed her omg CHILLS

"Don't point at me" :billie: miss Tamisha slayed this untucked. The way she effortlessly exposed Kandy's hypocritical ass just as she finished reading Elliott out of nowhere but couldn't take the same being done to her.

long thots

Spoiler

so good!!! sickening runway. Gottmik def deserved, and I agree w Ru's critique that Utica's campiness made the outfits less couture/impactful. Unpopular opinion I'm sure but I would've put Tamisha in the bottom w La La, I think despite the awkward moment w Carson Joey's looks were better overall (obv not safe but not bottom 2). The lip sync was cute, La La did better but I don't see how her outfit falling apart was a slay instead of yikes. I was honestly between Rose and Kandy for top 3! When she pulled that magic wooden stick out I was shook and her looks were cute, bar the money one I wasn't too impressed. Haven't seen untucked yet, I'm excited lmao. also just to add I already know the spoilers lol so I wasn't shocked? idk I can't stop myself from watching videos w the whole season elimination order lol knew gott would win, knew joey was leaving. utica's final outfit was really amazing, giving me anastarzia teas (she defff deserved top/win).

Kadikaado

Tamisha is amazing, Tamisha is the queen we've all been waiting for! If Tamisha doesn't win the show she is my miss Cuntgeniality, if Valentina won MC, then Tamisha deserves it as well.

I lived for the Untucked, Tamisha said everything I wanted to say.

Spoiler

Kandy Muse can't take criticism, she tells lots of **** to everyone, but when people tell her her **** stinks she gets all aggressive. I bet production will drag Kandy Muse throughtout the competition so we have drama all season long, she seems like the Phi Phi/Roxxxy of the season, they will milk her all they can before sending her home, "villains" bring audience to the show.

Tamisha Iman is giving me the Katya edit, fans love you, but production is gonna sabotage her. I hope Tamisha releases lots of stuff for us.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Fantina

Well that has to be one of the best balls ever. Everyone brought it ( as they literally brought the first 2 looks ; why the hell they changed the format from creating 3 looks to only 1 still confuses me).  For me the tops were Utica, Olivia and Mik and the bottoms were LaLa, Symone and Joey. When it comes down to construction and overall looks Utica won it for me with Olivia close second and Mik in third. I have no idea how they didn't read Symone for the looks. They were a choice. The first one was nice, the second was gorgeous but didn't read very executive and the third is just a two piece. Joey always has great concepts but really oof executions. Tamisha and Kandy popped off. I can't with Olivia saying let's give each other critiques and then Kandy says Elliot needs to read the room.... like... she meant the outfits gurl.... Tamisha was right to call it out but she was being shady when she said she didn't like some of them. Tamisha's outfits were ok, nothing spectacular but I can't hold her to the same standard as the rest of the girls. She did drag when you had to create all your **** and of course the outfits seem dated because they are. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

PinkJelly

Do you guys know where I can watch the untucked episodes in the U.K.? For some reason they’re not putting them on Netflix like the main show :confused:

alsemanche

I really wanted Utica to win this cause she really killed all three looks and she was FLAWLESS. Gottmik was my second choice for the win so I'm  not mad that she got it tbh, altho Utica looked kinda disappointed. 

That untucked though... Tamisha came to put these girls in their place and rightfully so!! I love how real and honest she is without being unnecessarily rude or dramatic, something some of those other queens need to learn from her. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived