💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kadikaado

I enjoyed episode 2. I am just over shady bs like Kandy and Tina. I was so Team Tina Burner for episode 1 and now I am so over her atitude already.

So far I think I like GottMik, Olivia and Symone.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

I’ll burst if I read a negative comment about the presence of drama and shade ever again. I really think drag is not for you. Or at least Reality TV about drag.

Go watch pageants. They’re just as good, but there won’t be shade and drama since you guys hate it so much.

But stop imposing your sanitized vision of drag on those queens.

RAMROD
On 1/13/2021 at 12:28 AM, Enigma said:

I’ll burst if I read a negative comment about the presence of drama and shade ever again. I really think drag is not for you. Or at least Reality TV about drag.

Go watch pageants. They’re just as good, but there won’t be shade and drama since you guys hate it so much.

But stop imposing your sanitized vision of drag on those queens.

Hunties would probably be getting stroke attack if they hear what they'll hear on backstage of local clubs if these mild read and shade on TV drag show are already too much for them.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BUtterfield 8
On 1/9/2021 at 11:28 AM, weed said:

I feel like Symone is getting the Gigi love already lol I would not have put her top 2, Olivia + Eliott or even Tina. I do think Symone is sickening and I'm rooting for her just not the best performance (her lewks tho omgggg daytime was killer)

Well let’s hope she actually gets deserved main challenge wins

BUtterfield 8
On 1/10/2021 at 3:32 AM, Helxig said:

This season is a pile of sh.it. Fully orchestrated drama. Psychological head-games specifically to create separation and distrust between the girls to incite drama later in the season. And Ru's typical bullsh.it 'love and empathy, you're a winner baby' speech to come across loving and innocent. Gross. The show used put itself across as being about love and community and I miss that. There's enough drama in real life all around us, it's exhausting.

I wanna keep watching because I want to get to know the girls, see what they can bring to the runway, see some fun challenges, witness their talent and performance... but I'm so put off by the producers blatantly pulling the puppeteer strings this season. If I were part of that cast I would've fully pulled a Willam and said no ma'am, I'm not playing into these shenanigans, lets rally against it :laughga: 

Do you watch the show Tamar?

It’s reality tv. EVERYTHING is produced.

On 1/10/2021 at 5:06 AM, alsemanche said:

Also am I the only one who can't stand Eliott :bear:

I want him to **** me 

On 1/11/2021 at 7:56 PM, GagaSine said:

Did anyone feel like the critiques this week were overly positive? It was really strange to me, I feel like no one had anything “real” to say, Michelle felt very mild compared to her usual personality. 

I guess cause nobody was going home?

On 1/11/2021 at 9:09 PM, lgaga1fan said:

I think they did this drawn out premiere to help pay the girls more. The cast has been on every episode so far, so it means that the first girl going home will have been on 4 episodes (and i believe they get paid per episode). Knowing how hard it is to get the show I can see the producers of the show wanting a drawn out season (this one is 16) to help the girls get more opportunity, even if they're a first out. 

I doubt it. The girls don’t get paid that much to begin it.

17 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Utica is literally Taylor swift if she was a drag queen 

Are you aware of the infamous "Taylor Swift eats ass" video or is this a very, very convenient coincidence :bear:

Brainiac

Just finished the episode. "Losing" girls overall were stronger for me in looks and performance in this episode compared to the "winning" girls tbh. 

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Utica is literally Taylor swift if she was a drag queen 

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Are you aware of the infamous "Taylor Swift eats ass" video or is this a very, very convenient coincidence :bear:

Jade Jolie be like Fxck my drag right?? 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Brainiac said:

Just finished the episode. "Losing" girls overall were stronger for me in looks and performance in this episode compared to the "winning" girls tbh. 

Humm, if they wanna be  predictable, they will get 1 queen from Pork Chop circle and 1 other from winner cirlce to be the Top 2 to battle it out in Grans Finale :lmao:

Helxig
2 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Do you watch the show Tamar?

Nah, Drag Race is the only reality TV I watch

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

kind of old news now but there was all this commotion about the chicken feathers, and yet she only got 1 vote lol idk random. This episode was great

ItWasntLaauv

Damn, the Pork Chop group was always the better group and this just reaffirmed it for me. Literally everything was better, the runways, the dance, the personalities. No one can change my mind.

Archived