💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Thomas P
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

TrixYa spitting facts left and right about Rosé and more :giggle:

Their talk about the ball sent me

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A MESS
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

TrixYa spitting facts left and right about Rosé and more :giggle:

"who is that???"

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

JusKeepBreathin

First, I am super happy with the winner. 

Utica's look was amazing. That's a top 4 queen look. Kandy Muse's looks were...judge judy GIFunimpressed judge judy GIF by RealityTVGIFsJudge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves GifsJudge Judy Reaction GIF

The only one of her 4 looks that was halfway decent was her BLM look in white. But Symone had a better look in white with a deeper meaning. How do you have months upon months to create a better look and you come up with that. The same with her red grommet look. She rolled in their with another radio hand bag. And that look was even as strong as her walk in the the work room look. It's like she peaked on the first episode with looks. That ball gown with a bunch of fabric thrown on a hoop skirt was terrible. It kinda mirrored her whole time on RPDR...just boring, out of place, not good enough. She did win the lip-sync against Rosé, I will give her that. 

Rosé had one fierce runway look the black and white look was amazing. The other two looks were meh. I saw the show on Friday and today I only remember her black and white look and the 1800's throw back look. 

Gotmic three looks were phenomenal. The caged heart look was gagged my life. The first look with the square hand bag was the Queen of Borg. I don't know why people said Hellraiser it was clearly a Star Trek reference. I guess you have to be a fashion nerd queen to get it.  Her red look was the least inspiring of the three and it was still flawless. I still can't remember Rosé's red look.:billie:

Symones look to me were incredible. Her hair art is just amazing. That black and white look made me lose my breath. She ended it right there. To me she won. There was nobody else. But then she did her red nail look with her nails going over her red shoe. Gagged and with her Medusa goddess warrior look the show ended. Pull down the curtain we have a winner why bother lipsyncing at all. 

Then poor Gotmic lip- synced against Symone. And even tho IMO she improved 1,000% since the last time we saw her lip-sync she wasn't a match against a seasoned performer like Symone. I almost wish she went up against Kandy. I think she would have won. 

I didn't really like the vibe of this finale but I am glad that Symone won. I would have been happy with a Symone or Gotmic win. 

Also I don't understand why Rupaul laughs so hard at everything Kandy says. It was so weird. They tried so hard to make her into this year's Vanessa Vanji Mateo. But she has none of the charisma. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

BUtterfield 8

So according to Willam the drive in audience was fake

It was filmed 2 weeks before they filmed the actual finale 

nnn

Thomas P
4 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

nnn

her and alaska roasting those parts had me cackling 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

WeCouldBeLovers
On 4/26/2021 at 7:01 AM, JusKeepBreathin said:

First, I am super happy with the winner. 

Utica's look was amazing. That's a top 4 queen look. Kandy Muse's looks were...judge judy GIFunimpressed judge judy GIF by RealityTVGIFsJudge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves GifsJudge Judy Reaction GIF

The only one of her 4 looks that was halfway decent was her BLM look in white. But Symone had a better look in white with a deeper meaning. How do you have months upon months to create a better look and you come up with that. The same with her red grommet look. She rolled in their with another radio hand bag. And that look was even as strong as her walk in the the work room look. It's like she peaked on the first episode with looks. That ball gown with a bunch of fabric thrown on a hoop skirt was terrible. It kinda mirrored her whole time on RPDR...just boring, out of place, not good enough. She did win the lip-sync against Rosé, I will give her that. 

Rosé had one fierce runway look the black and white look was amazing. The other two looks were meh. I saw the show on Friday and today I only remember her black and white look and the 1800's throw back look. 

Gotmic three looks were phenomenal. The caged heart look was gagged my life. The first look with the square hand bag was the Queen of Borg. I don't know why people said Hellraiser it was clearly a Star Trek reference. I guess you have to be a fashion nerd queen to get it.  Her red look was the least inspiring of the three and it was still flawless. I still can't remember Rosé's red look.:billie:

Symones look to me were incredible. Her hair art is just amazing. That black and white look made me lose my breath. She ended it right there. To me she won. There was nobody else. But then she did her red nail look with her nails going over her red shoe. Gagged and with her Medusa goddess warrior look the show ended. Pull down the curtain we have a winner why bother lipsyncing at all. 

Then poor Gotmic lip- synced against Symone. And even tho IMO she improved 1,000% since the last time we saw her lip-sync she wasn't a match against a seasoned performer like Symone. I almost wish she went up against Kandy. I think she would have won. 

I didn't really like the vibe of this finale but I am glad that Symone won. I would have been happy with a Symone or Gotmic win. 

Also I don't understand why Rupaul laughs so hard at everything Kandy says. It was so weird. They tried so hard to make her into this year's Vanessa Vanji Mateo. But she has none of the charisma. 

It was a Hellraiser reference though. Gottmik even posted it on their insta haha. 

alsemanche
19 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

nnn

I felt like that was obvious while watching :toofunny: they were just screaming at nothing and the screen thing was very obviously fake :bear: Poor Jaida had to pretend she's actually excited and hyped about nothing

Soft, soothing, and succulent

BUtterfield 8
Just now, alsemanche said:

I felt like that was obvious while watching :toofunny: they were just screaming at nothing and the screen thing was very obviously fake :bear: Poor Jaida had to pretend she's actually excited and hyped about nothing

Well the screen was gonna be fake anyway just like rupaul giving the hint at the beginning of each episode 

weed
30 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

nnn

I was shook when Gottmik said "omg a drive in audience!" during the live reveal of the winner between top 4

JusKeepBreathin
33 minutes ago, WeCouldBeLovers said:

It was a Hellraiser reference though. Gottmik even posted it on their insta haha. 

Hmm... Is there some reason for the square handbag? I've never watched Hellraiser so I don't know. I know the Borg's space ship is square. I guess I read too much into it. 

borg_cube_by_madfork_d9533xv-fullview.jp

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Hmm... Is there some reason for the square handbag? I've never watched Hellraiser so I don't know. I know the Borg's space ship is square. That is why I assumed Borg. I guess I read too much into it.  Either way that look was showstopping.

borg_cube_by_madfork_d9533xv-fullview.jp

WeCouldBeLovers
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The box is called the Lament Configuration and it’s basically a demonic puzzle thing haha 😂 that spaceship does look similar though

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, WeCouldBeLovers said:

The box is called the Lament Configuration and it’s basically a demonic puzzle thing haha 😂 that spaceship does look similar though

Sad Shame GIF

Here's another box. It's called embarrassed queen box. Because I'm an embarrassed queen. :ladyhaha:

Kadikaado

Is this topic gonna work to coment down under?

Anyway, DRDU looks inexpensive production, but the queens are great.

The best lipsync we had this year. The USA queens look really good, but can't serve real performance.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived