💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

CyanDante
29 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

This was the worst season finale I've ever seen and that includes the Zoom finale with lipsyncs on the living rooms.

The looks of the categories the top queens walked in first were the only good part of this finale.

These were the worst lipsyncs I've ever seen on a final. If I were Rupaul I'd call them out and tell them to perform again.

There were no lipsyncs, we couldn't see lips moving, the focus of the cameras was on the wig's and outfit's reveals.

The queens lacked stage presence. I know there was no crowd to perform to, but they should've brought energy anyway. Jaida Essence Hall brought more energy on her living room than any of these queens, it's like they didn't want to win 100k dollars.

Reveal hidden contents

I was ashamed by Rosé and Gottmik, they looked like statues, they were still and barely moved during their lipsyncs.

It looked like all the lipsynchers didn't know the lyrics to the songs they were performing! They didn't give ANY FACIAL EXPRESSION.  When I watch a lipsync I want to believe the lipsyncher is the person singing the song and had 0 of that this whole final.

That's what I want to see whenever I watch a lipsync. You don't need make up or outfits, you need to serve realness and I had 0 of that from tonights episode!

That's real lipsync!

This guy lipsyncs famous soap opera dialogues.

Yes I also felt something off. Now that you mention it, it was the stage presence missing.  Heidi and Jaida commanded the stage and the room when they entered. 

The lipsyncs were something. They were beyond lacklustre than I imagined. Could have just made Denali and Lala lipsync and then given the crown to Symone. 

Also to Rosé's defense, apparently she fainted right before the lipsync, no wonder she felt so off.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpanishScheisse

Predictable since day 1... I hope next season will give us less favoritism 🤞🏻

RAMROD
1 minute ago, SpanishScheisse said:

Predictable since day 1... I hope next season will give us less favoritism 🤞🏻

How racist of you to undermine Symoné's victory into "favoritism" when she had been serving the looks, the acting, and the personality all season long. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fantina

OMG I loveedddd this finale. It was so fun to watch. Usually they like to drag out the finale but I was entertained throughout the whole episode. These are my ranks:

First Ball: Gottmik > Symone > Rose > Kandy

Second Ball: Symone > Kandy > Gottmik >>>>>>>> Rose

Third Ball: Symone > Gottmik > Kandy > Rose

They all served really amazing looks. The only meh one for me was Rose's red outfit. Crowning Lala as MC makes sense. She should have won last week's lipsync so I am grateful she won something at least. Chi Chi's bit got me emotional. She really is a legend but also just want to say **** you to WOW for getting her eliminated so early on in AS3. Joey's final outfit was so bad. Like, gurl, this is what you would have worn to the finale skskskk. 

The first lipsync. Kandy obliterated Rose. This was my favourite Kandy lipsync of the whole season. She gave face and body.

The second lipsync. Symone obliterated Gottmik. Same as Kandy. Got goosebumps when she had the wig reveal and just stood there. Literal goddess. 

The final lipsync. Worst of the night but it was alright. Kandy could have won if she played with the flag more. Symone was more cohesive I think. 

Yall are going to hate me for saying this Jaida's finale look >>> Violet's. :firega:

I am really happy that Kandy and Symone were the top2. Definitely the queens I connected with the most on the show. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

SpanishScheisse
18 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

How racist of you to undermine Symoné's victory into "favoritism" when she had been serving the looks, the acting, and the personality all season long. 

WTF 😂 

She has had the same exact favoritism Gigi had last season, the only difference is that Gigi wasn’t crowned 

COOOK

Non-eventful lip-syncs. Period. Lorna Bliss did it better:

Live vocals included :vegas:

Edit: glad my pick for Miss Congeniality got it, and that nobody bought that forced persona from Olivia :awkney:

DanielM

Honestly, I find La La Ri annoying. I think Olivia is  a great person for real and should have won Miss Congeniality. 

Anyway, I find the finale fun to watch as a tv event. They planned the performances and the moments really good. But chile the lypscincs were all so underwhelmed. But SYMONE WAS THE RIGHT WINNER and anyone who says otherwise is delusion baby. I'm really happy for her, I wish Gigi would had the same destiny. 

Magic Mike
10 minutes ago, DanielM said:

SYMONE WAS THE RIGHT WINNER and anyone who says otherwise is delusion baby. I'm really happy for her, I wish Gigi would had the same destiny

Agreed. i'M SO happy for Symone's win 

COOOK
2 hours ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

Now my only hope is to not ever see Tina Burner again.

I'm still mad that Tina didn't live up to her audition tape...

Sneaky Oliver

The finale was good but I hated to watch it because I was anticipating and scared that Kandy would actually win :triggered: especially after Symones underwhelming lip sync with Gottmik. I’m glad she brought it for the final lip sync though! The crowning feels correct. 

The balls at the beginning of the episode?!?! Love that concept! 

And why was Rosé so dazed during her lip sync? It’s Work Bitch, bitch! Every gay in the world would give sassy powerbottom facial expressions and slay some fast dance moves 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TheOriginalOne

I see the same comments every year. “Predictable”. I don’t understand what people want. Is it ‘predictable’ that one of the queens that does the best ends up getting crowned??? Yeah probably. But IT MAKES SENSE! What do y’all want? For Ru to announce that Alissa Summers from Season 4 will be entering the competition at the Season 13 finale and then crown her? Like I don’t understand why people are so bothered by ‘predictability’ when the queen that wins is one of the ones that did the best. :saladga:

Juanlittlem
23 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I see the same comments every year. “Predictable”. I don’t understand what people want. Is it ‘predictable’ that one of the queens that does the best ends up getting crowned??? Yeah probably. But IT MAKES SENSE! What do y’all want? For Ru to announce that Alissa Summers from Season 4 will be entering the competition at the Season 13 finale and then crown her? Like I don’t understand why people are so bothered by ‘predictability’ when the queen that wins is one of the ones that did the best. :saladga:

I mean, she had 4 wins but she also had 2 bottom 2 and I believe no one with 2 bottom 2 has won before. 

Rupaul said it from day one that she had star quality and that made us all believe she was a favorite to the judges.

She's done great and Im not mad with her winning, but they could've crowned Gottmik or Rose and they would also be a fair winner.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Luna Lovegood

yasss symone supremacy even though I was rooting for gottmik ms symone was my second fav so I’m glad 😭😭 **** y’all for paying my girl to dust that lipsync maybe underwhelming but she fully deserved after watching her throughout the competition 😊

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, she had 4 wins but she also had 2 bottom 2 and I believe no one with 2 bottom 2 has won before. 

Rupaul said it from day one that she had star quality and that made us all believe she was a favorite to the judges.

She's done great and Im not mad with her winning, but they could've crowned Gottmik or Rose and they would also be a fair winner.

track record has been meaningless since season 9 how many times do we have to get over this? Symone deserved it 100%

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood
29 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

they’re low key racist let’s be real 

luna’s advocate

Archived