💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

LaLuna
7 minutes ago, Phantomhive said:

To be fair, each of them did like only 1 reveal on their lipsyncs so it wasn't as messy as S10. I don't think the reveals were the problem, all 4 of them just weren't able to deliver outstanding performances that do Britney's songs justice.

That is true, the reveals were not messy but they didn't bring anything to the lipsyncs either. At this point I feel like everythng that came after Sasha is reveals just for the sake of doing them because people expect a reveal, they're the norm in finales now. But then when they're expected, where's the gag? And I don't know what it is about Britney songs that just makes for bad, low-energy lipsyncs on Drag Race, it just really confuses me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MadreMonster
13 minutes ago, venuspop said:

I'm still waiting for them to use an ARTPOP song for a lip sync, most ARTPOP songs would work 100% (applause, venus, donatella, swine, g.u.y. just to name a few)

They’ve done applause already.

venuspop
2 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

They’ve done applause already.

what season?

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

venuspop
1 minute ago, MadreMonster said:

Season 8.

just searched it up, omg my mind blocked out this lip sync, laila was the only highlight :toofunny:

MadreMonster
3 minutes ago, venuspop said:

just searched it up, omg my mind blocked out this lip sync, laila was the only highlight :toofunny:

Yes it was not good. I would love Venus or GUY.

But I was really hoping for a Rain On Me lip sync for the finale. I guess I will hope for All Stars.

venuspop
4 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Yes it was not good. I would love Venus or GUY.

But I was really hoping for a Rain On Me lip sync for the finale. I guess I will hope for All Stars.

I mean they reuse lip sync songs from time to time, here's hoping they'll do the same with Applause :huntyga:

I feel like a Chromatica song used for a lip sync is going to happen, there isn't a single song on Chromatica that can't be used for a lip sync :flower:

ShayCristoforo

Well the lip syncs were definitely not at the Season 9 level... lol 
But I’m so happy with the result. It feels CORRECT. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Thomas P

I...this finale was great. 

That ball at the beginning... I AM DEAD. Every single outfit was one of the best of the show’s entire history. Obviously Symone and Gottmik killed, but Kandy and Rose did amazing too.

JAIDA LOOKED AMAZING ****. 
The lip syncs weren’t great, but what we got out of it was one of the show’s best winners, and three queens who are bound to ****ing slay an all stars season.

EDIT: To people dissing the finale for the lip syncs, that was only a cool factor of the finale for me on season 9. Every season after that, it’s just been something that happens. Tonight they did a great job in all aspects except for delivering top notch lip syncs, so I consider this finale a successful one. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Juanlittlem

Rosé, Symone and Gottmik served looks to the ball. Next season is gonna have a hard time trying to top those. It looks like the spoilers were true about the Top 2 but I guess Rosé having an ankle sprained wouldn't do death drops or splits so she tried her best. Also why were the cameras most of the time showing only one of them? We never got a wide shot to see them both on the stage performing.

Gottmik seemed a little bit desperate in her lipsync, it was clear she was gonna lose no matter who she lipsynced against.

Congrats to the winner too!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Luke78619

The ball was great, I was pleasantly surprised :bradley:

but my god, those lip syncs :rip: what a waste of three Britney songs :air: they know the songs ahead of time, do they not even rehearse anything for the performance? Like, they all really thought their lip sync was winner material :air: even the reveals were meh

but congrats to Symone, as soon as Rosé lost to Kandy I knew Symone was the defo winner, but I do wish production didn’t make it so obvious throughout the season :poot: 

this was my first full season of Drag Race watching from beginning to end, and it will probably be my last :laughga: the production was aaaawful, the judging was questionable pretty much every episode, favouring some over others, so much air time for few queens and scraps for the others... I think I’ll go back to just watching the clips on YouTube so I’m not so invested :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

CyanDante

You could predict the winner from literally the first episode. :billie:

I wish Kandy won. Horrible winner to a horrible season. The fact that no one's gonna re-watch this season ever again. :fan: just glad it's over.

They could just crown Jaida again, she was even right there. :flutter:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

CyanDante
6 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

This was my first full season of Drag Race watching from beginning to end, and it will probably be my last :laughga: the production was aaaawful, the judging was questionable pretty much every episode, favouring some over others, so much air time for few queens and scraps for the others... I think I’ll go back to just watching the clips on YouTube so I’m not so invested :selena:

Try watching the earlier seasons, especially S5, S6, S9 and even S12. They are fantastic. :tony:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Jose P
5 hours ago, LaLuna said:

IKR? Why do they always f***up Britney songs :saladga:

Stronger on S9 and Work Bitch on S11 were amazing tbh

Archived