Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

good, I thought people were discussing tea about the actual winner...

So far, the only thing that absolutely known are Ru's finale look. Picture and all.

We have heard about the Top 2 also, and hence we are discussing who will likely win from that information.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Magic Mike
45 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

We have heard about the Top 2 also, and hence we are discussing who will likely win from that information.

thanks for the info babes 

cmon Symone let’s get sickening (I hope she’s at top 2 lolz)

RAMROD

Drag Race official social media account have been posting video of Top 4 with their the finale red carpet looks. I guess they are filming today.

Not posting them in here in case some of y'all wish to see the show without teaser.

:woohoo:

Luke78619

Has anyone heard about Tamisha’s video “Arrogant” being copyright claimed on YouTube and uploaded by the Drag Race Channel instead :( 

she tried uploading it twice but was removed both times. Looks like because it debuted on Drag Race first, they own the content, because of the contract queens sign :( 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

JusKeepBreathin

The fact that Denali and Lux are not in the top 4 after those videos is beyond me.

I can only imagine the video Kandy would have produced if she weren't top 4.:billie:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

alsemanche
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Drag Race official social media account have been posting video of Top 4 with their the finale red carpet looks. I guess they are filming today.

Not posting them in here in case some of y'all wish to see the show without teaser.

:woohoo:

Wasn't it already filmed last week??

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Luke78619

Why do I get recommended this shite on YouTube :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

alsemanche
14 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Why do I get recommended this shite on YouTube :air: 

I keep getting this kind of stuff  :air: :air: :air: 

Kadikaado

Let's think positive: If Kandy Muse wins Drag Race we won't ever see her face again on All Stars, so #TeamKandyMuse

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

RAMROD

Grand finale look from all S13 Queens

Spoiler

e6045c6.jpg

Denali looked fed up :poot:

Joey Hay looked a mess :lmao:

Spoiler

Also looks like grand finale is fusion between zoom calls and stage shows :oprah:

alsemanche
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Reveal hidden contents

Also looks like grand finale is fusion between zoom calls and stage shows :oprah:

Oh god please not this

Spoiler

Is it so hard to get all of them to quarantine for 10 days and then film it? It's really getting annoying with all the Zoom stuff when they can easily do it otherwise ESPECIALLY that they managed to film a whole season normally... 

Levine

Question about the spoiler of the finale (winner, runner up etc so don't read it if you don't wanna know the spoiler):

Spoiler

Is it confirmed that Symone is the winner and Kandy the runner up? Anything changed?

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

Question about the spoiler of the finale (winner, runner up etc so don't read it if you don't wanna know the spoiler):

Hide contents

Is it confirmed that Symone is the winner and Kandy the runner up? Anything changed?

Spoiler

No confirmed winner yet, just some say the top two are indeed those queens.

17 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Oh god please not this

Reveal hidden contents

Is it so hard to get all of them to quarantine for 10 days and then film it? It's really getting annoying with all the Zoom stuff when they can easily do it otherwise ESPECIALLY that they managed to film a whole season normally... 

Spoiler

I agree. If they are filmed alst week, LA have pretty much back in business so IDK what the issue is

Archived