💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
On 4/11/2021 at 4:56 AM, COOOK said:

I was disappointed by this runway too. Gottmik and Symone looked incredible, but when you know the last category is going to be "Best Drag" or "Drag Excellence"... it was kind of a letdown from what they used to serve. Rosé's outfit was a miss when it came to proportions and fitting (like very much all of her runways), and Kandy-

iington.png

Kandy's entrance look the first episode was a serve. She should have switched the two outfits. But nothing else except for the Gotmic make over was runway worthy from her. 

I didn't particularly like Rosé's look either but it was well constructed with beautiful material just not my cup of tea. Kandy made her outfit from someone's screened porch and shoe laces. That's look was mosquito repellent. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

I have a hunch that Symone will win, like a very strong feeling based on the editing and her performance. But tbh Symone gottmik and Rosé are pretty much on par

Rosé has the best track record by quite a bit, and can do everything, but runways aren’t the best this season although some very good ones

Symone’s runways are A1, and she is so authentic, but she doesn’t sew, can’t sing, can’t dance, can’t roast, she just lacks in these areas 

Gottmik is probably the most unique of the three, and I see her as a mix of both Rosé and Symone, as in has a few talents such as comedy and has some amazing runways like Symone 

Kandy is just there :interestinga: I get they wanted to keep her because of drama and content or whatever, but top four was far too far for her when practically half the cast deserve it over her

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

weed

potential spoilers for the finale so.. don't open lol

Spoiler

omg... the top 2 is Symone and Kandy. Rose and Gott both lose the first lipsync, I'm devastated. Symone won, obviously. They've never crowned someone without fan support. Congrats to her.

Fantina
8 hours ago, weed said:

Hide contents

omg... the top 2 is Symone and Kandy. Rose and Gott both lose the first lipsync, I'm devastated. Symone won, obviously. They've never crowned someone without fan support. Congrats to her.

Spoiler

If the T is true honestly I will live for all the meltdowns people will have over Kandy being top2. Will be pissed also at the hate she is gonna probably get.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

RAMROD

Whew :billie:

Spoiler

If the leak is true, lmao, I'll live. It is still match with my fantasy tho.

But then again what can you expect from crowning that was decided on LSFYL battle?  :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Thomas P
10 hours ago, weed said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

I love Gottmik and was hoping for her to be top two, but i’d honestly live for this. Symone is my winner, so I get to see that, and Kandy has received so much unnecessary hate, so I want her to put them all to shame (although this might just add fuel to the fire). 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Luke78619

I’m taking the “leak” with a massive pinch of salt, seeing as a highly trusted leaker said got the UK season 2 winner wrong 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Jose P
10 hours ago, weed said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

The winner is still correct so honestly it doesn’t really matter if Kandy makes top 2. I guess it makes sense if it’s lip sync for the crown since she’s a strong performer 

BUtterfield 8
6 minutes ago, Rebel said:

Well that "reunion" was a waste of time :bear:

Best part of the reunion was tamisha saying “If the cameras weren’t there I would’ve hit her” :lmao:

Rebel
11 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Best part of the reunion was tamisha saying “If the cameras weren’t there I would’ve hit her” :lmao:

And *Kandy's beast look shows up*

Tamisha: .......:D

:lmao:

Luna Lovegood

well I was whelmed to say the least tamisha legend btw 

luna’s advocate

MonSwiftAnton
20 hours ago, weed said:

Reveal hidden contents

I hope this is true!

Levine
Spoiler

Both overrated imho but I really thought they were crowning Gottmik. Symone has been in the bottom how many times, 3? Plus it would have been really fun to put her and Gigi Goode in the same season of All Stars. As a human being I'm happy because she seems very nice and cute but girl, the worst winner out of all 18

Archived