Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

eksistents
6 hours ago, Jose P said:

The way you’re undermining how hard Symone has slayed, as well as how hard all the black queens who have won slayed is just so wrong to me. Stop bringing these queens down by calling them “token” wins and discrediting how much they brought it, and especially considering the majority of the winners have been POC anyways. 

It was a bit harshly worded, I agree.

But I definitely don’t get the hype for Symone. She’s a great queen but definitely didn’t slay as hard as some think. She struggled with performing, singing, sewing, stand-up. And her use of  symone-isms is a bit boring and one-note to me. 😅

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko
1 minute ago, eksistents said:

It was a bit harshly worded, I agree.

But I definitely don’t get the hype for Symone. She’s a great queen but definitely didn’t slay as hard as some think. She struggled with performing, singing, sewing, stand-up. And her use of  symone-isms is a bit boring and one-note to me. 😅

she has 4 wins so she deffo has slayed as much as some think :fatcat:

Actual patient

Catnikko
5 hours ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

I could really care less about who has the best track record, As if that even matters anymore. At the end of the day it's who has the "it" factor. To me it's Symone followed by Gottmik that have it the most. I'll be happy with either one winning.

EsajZlSVEAIT5ee?format=jpg&name=largeEyk3wYTWQAkLTlJ?format=jpg&name=medium

this! Ill be happy if it's either of these 2

Gotmik outdid all of them this runway though, Symones was pretty basic considering the looks she's served the whole time

Actual patient

Enigma
28 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

this! Ill be happy if it's either of these 2

Gotmik outdid all of them this runway though, Symones was pretty basic considering the looks she's served the whole time

This was quite honestly one of the worst best drag runways ever, it was literally none of them’s best

Gottmik especially disappointed... it was a cute look but so random and anticlimactic for her brand

Catnikko
2 hours ago, Enigma said:

This was quite honestly one of the worst best drag runways ever, it was literally none of them’s best

Gottmik especially disappointed... it was a cute look but so random and anticlimactic for her brand

it did kinda seem like they ran out of outfits tbh, i did really like Gotmik's though

Kandy's... :selena: was horrific

Actual patient

COOOK
3 hours ago, Enigma said:

I was disappointed by this runway too. Gottmik and Symone looked incredible, but when you know the last category is going to be "Best Drag" or "Drag Excellence"... it was kind of a letdown from what they used to serve. Rosé's outfit was a miss when it came to proportions and fitting (like very much all of her runways), and Kandy-

iington.png

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Rosé's outfit was a miss when it came to proportions and fitting

And styling tbh. She was wearing that tartan dress with black lace gloves that don't go with it and her make-up and hair were such a mess???? I dont dislike Rosé by any means but I really don't understand what happened with that runway

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Sneaky Oliver

Kandys look was DISRESPECTFUL for me as a viewer, I was offered Drag Excellence and I was given generic club lip sync outfit. :saladga:

I think she was so scared to get eliminated, she would rather show up in the atrocious outfit and be able to dance and do splits than wear a fabulous gown and go home 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

RAMROD

Past winners who have publicly rooting for Top 4 in one way or the other so far, mainly from the Pit Stop show. :giggle:

- Jinx: Symoné or Gottmik

- Bob: Symoné or Gottmik

- Violet: Symoné or Gottmik

- Aquaria: Kandy Muse

- Trixie: Symoné or Gottmik

- Monet: Symoné or Gottmik

- Shea: Kandy Muse

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

weed
7 hours ago, Enigma said:

Right!!! I was sooo disappointed, each of them had way better looks during the season. Kandy’s entrance was better than her Best

weed
4 hours ago, PlasticWeave said:

it did kinda seem like they ran out of outfits tbh, i did really like Gotmik's though

Kandy's... :selena: was horrific

I always think if I ever get on drag race and I know I’m 99% in the bottom, I would wear my best piece so at least people can appreciate it before I leave lol 

Noir
15 hours ago, NAMURO said:

If you can't wait for this season to end, why you keep on watching it? :oprah:

This way of complaining will never cease to amaze me. Just stop watching it if you hate it so much 

Because I do care about Symone and Gottmik and want to see how the season ends. How can I have an informed opinion and speak with other fans on something if I don't watch it??? :toofunny: lol, the delusion is REAL. 

I love the other seasons, but the dragging out of this season is annoying af. 

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, Fantina said:

This was very interesting to watch. Lowkey pisses me off so much that performers get treated this way. I understand it's Hollywood people will literally sell their soul for an ounce of money and fame but this is ridiculous. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=700Nvfa4wHk

I just watched this too! WoW truly wants to squeeze every last dime from the queens 

Archived