💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

MonSwiftAnton

I want Symone to take it, but I'd be happy for Rosé. I just don't find Miik that interesting (Except that pocket outfit last week was divine)

Can we also talk about the Rumix? He really chose Phenomenal for the Pork Chop girls and it hasn't been beated. We'll see when future seasons make a better one.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

I'd be fine with anyone winning except for Rosé! I voted for all of them except for her on Insta. 

Chlorine Sevigny

It should have been a top 3 and Kandy should not have made it. :neyde:

I don't blame Kandy at all though, but damn. She had basically what, one or two good moments the entire season? She is like Roxxxy Andrews in AS2, she just does not belong with the rest of the top 4. 

I am obviously #TeamSymone. 

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Utica had the best look tonight and that's that on that

9bgvsyml29s61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a 

I have been bored to death on the runways and makeup on the runway since she left. Except for Gotmic.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

The way the choreographer had to reduce everyone's dance moves to the hulahoop and posing on a bench or chair because the only queen with actual talent was Rosé. :billie:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

r4therupbeat

Rosé stayed the main challenge but I did not like her runway. Symone or Gottmik for the win

Jose P
10 hours ago, eksistents said:

No hate but we definitely do not need another token black winner

The way you’re undermining how hard Symone has slayed, as well as how hard all the black queens who have won slayed is just so wrong to me. Stop bringing these queens down by calling them “token” wins and discrediting how much they brought it, and especially considering the majority of the winners have been POC anyways. 

alsemanche
10 hours ago, eksistents said:

No hate but we definitely do not need another token black winner

"Another"? Referring to Jaida? She deserved that win more than Gigi and Crystal for sure, even though it was anyone's game to a certain extent. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

LaLuna

What an amazing top 4, the strongest we've had in a long time. I've even warmed up to Kandy this episode :laughga: Symone 100% deserves to win, and she probably will, they've given her the winner edit since day one and the judges can't stop gushing over her, but my heart belongs to Rosé. I've developed such a huge crush on her it's not even funny :fan:

Mocchi
8 hours ago, Noir said:

I hate when they do these top 4 episodes where nobody actually goes home and they all lip synch... as if we believe any of them were really going home anyway. It's such a joke, their trolling isn't even funny.

As if this season hasn't been dragged out enough. Can this goddamn season just end already. :triggered:

If you can't wait for this season to end, why you keep on watching it? :oprah:

This way of complaining will never cease to amaze me. Just stop watching it if you hate it so much 

Enigma

Symone has the most C.U.N.T. but Rosé performed best. 

Symone is the only one with winner quality but either way that’s a weak ass top 4 

DanielM

Symone has to win now, she's just amazing and I don't see her coming back for All Stars (just like Gigi). Rosé can and she will come back later. It's Symone's time. But I think the winner will be Gottmik 

Blahwhatever22

I could really care less about who has the best track record, As if that even matters anymore. At the end of the day it's who has the "it" factor. To me it's Symone followed by Gottmik that have it the most. I'll be happy with either one winning.

EsajZlSVEAIT5ee?format=jpg&name=largeEyk3wYTWQAkLTlJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Archived