💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Dominic
25 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Do we know for sure that next episode is an elimination episode? I really hope they don’t pull some “you’re all going to the finale!!!1!” bs. 

I thought it was an "all going to the final" episode but ove not seen any spoilers or anything. I just assumed they'd do the music video, followed by the reunion the week after and then the 4 way finale. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
29 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Do we know for sure that next episode is an elimination episode? I really hope they don’t pull some “you’re all going to the finale!!!1!” bs. 

Usually there are no eliminations or winners in the rumix episode no? All 4 go to the finale then they lipsync for the crown i guess 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

JusKeepBreathin

Still waiting for someone to tell me what Kandy's talent is. 

Because it's like nonexistent on YouTube. 

I did find a couple Olivia Lux videos tho.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TheOriginalOne
3 hours ago, Dominic said:

I thought it was an "all going to the final" episode but ove not seen any spoilers or anything. I just assumed they'd do the music video, followed by the reunion the week after and then the 4 way finale. 

3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Usually there are no eliminations or winners in the rumix episode no? All 4 go to the finale then they lipsync for the crown i guess 

I know 11 and 12 had an elimination during their performance episode before the finale, but they had 5 queens then. I’m just hoping this isn’t another ‘filler’ episode. This season has too many episodes with no eliminations. Like, let’s just get to the finale if no one is winning the challenge or getting eliminated.

CyanDante
8 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Vanjie got eliminated in S11. Jackie Cox got eliminated in S12. But they all had 5 queens go into the rumix episode. So maybe no elimination AGAIN :billie:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Rebel

Finally the creep with the toddler act is gone :billie:

At this point I'm fine with Symone or Rose winning.

Trevstar4

It’s a TV show. Production has to try and change it up a bit for ratings. Not every season will be a favourite. But we still watch intently for the fashion and fun! Why complain?:oops:

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, Trevstar4 said:

It’s a TV show. Production has to try and change it up a bit for ratings. Not every season will be a favourite. But we still watch intently for the fashion and fun! Why complain?:oops:

Well, hennies don't like it when non skinny white queens is taking the attention away. Cliche tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Supersonic
14 hours ago, Ricardo said:

it's not and it's been stated by the queens themselves more openly in the last years, they are SCARED to behave certain way in front of the cameras, Utica and Rosé have said it clearly. Before watching season 13, I watched season 3 and lord, that was a whole different show and by that I don't mean the challenges were different but rather how queens develop between them, back then they were reckless and by no means I want RPDR to become trashy reality tv but it was more entertaining. Drag scene is about reading and being a btch but at the same time being a sisterhood and the show has been only showing us the last and it's becoming dull, boring and predictable.

But that's not the fault of the show, the producers or the queens. That's the fault of the average Drag Race fan doxxing a queen's families and sending their loved ones death threats because their tone was a little too pointed in Untucked. And WOW is expected to at least try to combat the rabid fandom and preach the "it's just a show, stop f*cking sending kandy's mom death threats on her personal instagram account" gospel while also trying to keep Drag Race fun. It's not hard to see that the constant focus on "uwu uwu we love each other" is done to steer fandom reactions to be less extreme. 

Also... I really don't know what you were even quoting tomsches for, who clearly just said that he enjoys watching Drag Race more without making it a habit to scan through negativity and bullsh*t, which IMO is a solid take. It's not really appearant what you're criticizing. Like... are you claiming that earlier seasons of Drag Race were not overproduced and did not have obvious riggory? What does queens being afraid of getting cancelled have to do with recognizing that the format & challenges of Drag Race has been the same for 12 years now? :chica: 

RAMROD

You can LMAO, @La Rosalia  but the fact is racism is rampant in this drag race fanbase. The sooner you understand the better.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

La Rosalia
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You can LMAO, @La Rosalia  but the fact is racism is rampant in this drag race fanbase. The sooner you understand the better.

It is indeed a problem, what has happened to some contestants (like Asia or Widow) is ****ing disgusting and it’s a very sad and unfair situation to the contestants and as you said it is a straight up racism problem that not only lies on the fan base but sadly in most of the gay community. 

That said, I lmao’d ironically because at least for me having a “white skinny” front runner or whatever doesn’t define a good season. My problem with this season relies on weird critiques and decisions, awkward interactions between the contestants and overall weak challenges and/or lipsyncs. I can’t exactly point what it is, but this season to me feels very bland compared to past seasons and even to season 12 that had a lot of talented and charming contestants. In this one, I can’t see myself to really click with them. 

Batwings
8 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Still waiting for someone to tell me what Kandy's talent is. 

She was in a meme that was kind of popular with a few people. 

JusKeepBreathin
On 4/6/2021 at 4:57 AM, Batwings said:

She was in a meme that was kind of popular with a few people. 

The one where she doesn't even have energy in a club full of people?:billie:

Yeah, I know sis.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Luke78619
On 4/6/2021 at 8:57 AM, RAMROD said:

Well, hennies don't like it when non skinny white queens is taking the attention away. Cliche tbh.

We need Lala Ri confessionals more than Kandy, she was so much fun :giveup:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

weed
On 4/6/2021 at 3:20 AM, Rebel said:

Finally the creep with the toddler act is gone :billie:

LMAOOOOOOOO but I agree

Archived