💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Did you not forget season 10?

I did. :billie:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
2 hours ago, nathantj594 said:

Season 9 and 7 are hot garbage. 

most of the odd numbered seasons after 5 are. I actually was one of the few to like S11 because they fought so much. I wish RPDR would embrace the trash TV route like most other reality shows. They act like they’re trying to cure cancer these days. I want wigs ripped off and every other word bleeped. 

Season 9 was one of the best seasons babes

BUtterfield 8
Just now, Jose P said:

Season 9 was one of the best seasons babes

It sure was!

nina.gif

La Rosalia

Yeah, I also think season 9 is one of the best, the cast was super talented. The top 7 was fantastic.

My fave seasons are 5,6,9 and all stars 2 of course. I enjoyed season 12 too, though I don’t think it’s as good as the ones I mentioned before. 

AndiGaga

All Stars 2 & Season 12 are perfection

4 & 5 & 10 are also fantastic

I can't with Season 11, i was annoyed all along and had no fave 🥲

MJHolland

Wait am I the only one SO CONFUSED why (spoiler) wasn't in the bottom last episode?!

Spoiler

Symone... like... what? I thought they were going to read her to filth and then she was in the top like wut lol  

Sorry I'm late to get caught up lol 

Quartz

I LOVE season 11. Y'all are tasteless. Yvie is a drag race treasure.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

tomsches

This year was the first time I watched the show without being on GGD. I didn't read any comments about the show, not on GGD, not on FB, Insta, Youtube anywhere and it felt so good to just watch your favourite TV-show without the constant negativity and everybody hating on everything for no reason. I had my faves without having to read a thousand comments by people saying that they hate them. I could enjoy the episodes without reading comments saying that the episode was bullshit. 

This season is just as good as any other season. Every season is good. The show has literally been the same for 13 years. This whole talk about which season is better than the other is nonsensical. Every single season has had the same lame acting challenges that nobody thinks are funny, they all have the same challenges, they all had the same tired overproduced drama (that I'm living for), literally every single season has been "overproduced". And only now you figure out that you don't like that? It's reality TV. Reality TV has ALWAYS been a produced mess. Ever since reality TV started to become big in the early 2000s with ANTM and the VH1 shows everybody has known.

(In case you're interested, there's this Youtuber called Oliver Twixt who interviews former ANTM-models and they spill AAAAALL the tea on how the whole show is just one big fake mess and that everything is scripted by the producers and script-writers.)

The point is, people have known for 20 years that reality TV is fake, but they still watch it for the drama. Of course RPDR is overproduced! But every single season has been that way. So I don't know why people are so shocked about that. I feel like people only dislike a season because their fav didn't win. People need to stop taking a reality TV show about drag queens so seriously and stop spreading so much hate over it, like who cares? Like, I absolutely dislike Rosé and if she wins I'm gonna be SO.****ING.MAD for five minutes and then move on with my life cause I'll remember that it's just a reality TV show made for entertainment. Besides, out of 12 seasons and 5 AS seasons only 4 of my favs won and I will still keep watching. 

Sorry, I'm high.

PunkTheFunk

I didn't even bother watching this episode. Just skimmed through the acting challenge, watched the runway and the lipsync, and then Pit Stop. I don't feel like I missed anything :bear:

Ricardo
28 minutes ago, tomsches said:

This year was the first time I watched the show without being on GGD. I didn't read any comments about the show, not on GGD, not on FB, Insta, Youtube anywhere and it felt so good to just watch your favourite TV-show without the constant negativity and everybody hating on everything for no reason. I had my faves without having to read a thousand comments by people saying that they hate them. I could enjoy the episodes without reading comments saying that the episode was bullshit. 

This season is just as good as any other season. Every season is good. The show has literally been the same for 13 years. This whole talk about which season is better than the other is nonsensical. Every single season has had the same lame acting challenges that nobody thinks are funny, they all have the same challenges, they all had the same tired overproduced drama (that I'm living for), literally every single season has been "overproduced". And only now you figure out that you don't like that? It's reality TV. Reality TV has ALWAYS been a produced mess. Ever since reality TV started to become big in the early 2000s with ANTM and the VH1 shows everybody has known.

(In case you're interested, there's this Youtuber called Oliver Twixt who interviews former ANTM-models and they spill AAAAALL the tea on how the whole show is just one big fake mess and that everything is scripted by the producers and script-writers.)

The point is, people have known for 20 years that reality TV is fake, but they still watch it for the drama. Of course RPDR is overproduced! But every single season has been that way. So I don't know why people are so shocked about that. I feel like people only dislike a season because their fav didn't win. People need to stop taking a reality TV show about drag queens so seriously and stop spreading so much hate over it, like who cares? Like, I absolutely dislike Rosé and if she wins I'm gonna be SO.****ING.MAD for five minutes and then move on with my life cause I'll remember that it's just a reality TV show made for entertainment. Besides, out of 12 seasons and 5 AS seasons only 4 of my favs won and I will still keep watching. 

Sorry, I'm high.

it's not and it's been stated by the queens themselves more openly in the last years, they are SCARED to behave certain way in front of the cameras, Utica and Rosé have said it clearly. Before watching season 13, I watched season 3 and lord, that was a whole different show and by that I don't mean the challenges were different but rather how queens develop between them, back then they were reckless and by no means I want RPDR to become trashy reality tv but it was more entertaining. Drag scene is about reading and being a btch but at the same time being a sisterhood and the show has been only showing us the last and it's becoming dull, boring and predictable.

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, Quartz said:

I LOVE season 11. Y'all are tasteless. Yvie is a drag race treasure.

S11 was a mess :toofunny:

COOOK

S11 was a mess because:

· too long, with too many queens for a competition like this... or for challenges like these lol

· silky was annoying

· both keeping vangie and her "thing" with Brooke were the biggest stretch I've ever seen on this show

ShayCristoforo

Season 9 was iconic for many reasons. Right up there with Seasons 5 and 6. 

On topic: Symone is gonna win. Unless she flops hard this week, but even then. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

ShayCristoforo

Also S11 was one of the worst seasons. Everything became insufferable and there wasn’t even enough talent to make up for the toxicity. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

TheOriginalOne

Do we know for sure that next episode is an elimination episode? I really hope they don’t pull some “you’re all going to the finale!!!1!” bs. 

Archived