💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
18 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

I just watched last night’s episode and I’m literally so sick of the Symone edit! Her acting in the challenge was so forgettable yet the judges acted like it was the best thing since sliced bread.

She literally can’t act (when she does it’s the same character everytime), she can’t sew, and the only reason she has good runway looks is cause she has a whole team, including Lizzo’s stylist, that makes her looks for her...

200.gif

The reason. They were praising that is because the rest of them were worse. They literally HAD to praise her. But at least she deserves her spot in the top 4. Honestly this has been the worst top 4 in the history of Drag Race. With the exception of Gotmic.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
18 hours ago, Bio said:

I actually think this acting challenge was the best we’ve had in seasons. The problems was: the queens can’t act lol. Only worthy performance was Rosé. Symone was acceptable. Mik had some funny moments but the acting was bad. Kandy and Olivia failed hard. My bet is still on Symone and to me she’s the most worthy of the prize.

I think the problem is most of these queens don't have any talent this season. It's the worse top 5. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

La Rosalia

This season has been awful 💀 up there with season 11 and 7 for me. 

(I love most of the season 7 cast but the challenges were :awkney: , specially the one where they explain how Michelle became a judge).

Ricardo

The sad thing we knew who was going to be on the top 4 since episode one, guess that's what makes it awful, the worst enemy of this show is being predictable :diane:

CyanDante

I guess we already know who will be first out in an All Winners' Season. :billie:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

That last episode was just terrible, acting challenges on Drag Race will never be funny :bear: 

They did this cast/season so dirty! I was so excited when the season was announced as the queens were so incredible and such diversity in terms of talent and looks, but it has been a mess to say the least....

From the dumb lip sync premier, over produced drama, unfair judging/questionable eliminations, double save when it shouldn't have been and awful challenges it has just dragged out and been so boring.

I'm hoping Gottmik will get the crown as it is way overdue that a trans queen wins the show! She was also extremely established before coming on the show and has just gotten stronger every week.

I could see Rose, Symone and Kandy on All Stars and I think they would have a better chance at winning. Also please let there be a Chromatica song for the lip sync in the finale! They haven't done Gaga since S11 and it's perfect timing :oops:

JusKeepBreathin

Uh...gurl I know I'm commenting again but I'm watching Untucked right now and that tired flat wig and that disgusting pocket outfit looks even worse off the main stage.

:messga:

How is this unpolished queen top 4?

nathantj594

Milk has to win because it would be good press for the show and Rupaul to have the first transgender winner. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

nathantj594
1 hour ago, La Rosalia said:

This season has been awful 💀 up there with season 11 and 7 for me. 

(I love most of the season 7 cast but the challenges were :awkney: , specially the one where they explain how Michelle became a judge).

Season 9 and 7 are hot garbage. 

most of the odd numbered seasons after 5 are. I actually was one of the few to like S11 because they fought so much. I wish RPDR would embrace the trash TV route like most other reality shows. They act like they’re trying to cure cancer these days. I want wigs ripped off and every other word bleeped. 

BUtterfield 8
4 minutes ago, nathantj594 said:

Milk has to win because it would be good press for the show and Rupaul to have the first transgender winner. 

I like mik but I don’t think she deserves the crown 

she’s a bit monotone in her personality 

nathantj594
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

I like mik but I don’t think she deserves the crown 

she’s a bit monotone in her personality 

He’s boring af. This whole season is tbh. Apart from Tamisha who was a goddess. 

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The reason. They were praising that is because the rest of them were worse. They literally HAD to praise her. But at least she deserves her spot in the top 4. Honestly this has been the worst top 4 in the history of Drag Race. With the exception of Gotmic.

Did you not forget season 10?

CyanDante
33 minutes ago, nathantj594 said:

most of the odd numbered seasons after 5 are. I actually was one of the few to like S11 because they fought so much. I wish RPDR would embrace the trash TV route like most other reality shows. They act like they’re trying to cure cancer these days. I want wigs ripped off and every other word bleeped. 

S3,S5,S6,S9,S12 are literally the best seasons. 

S9 had one of the strongest casts. Meanwhile S11 on the other hand. :rip:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

BUtterfield 8
37 minutes ago, nathantj594 said:

Bye season 9 was so good :wtf: 

Archived