💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

To be honest, Denali always was a place 6-9 contestent. There was no chance she would win this season, so why keep her? Olivia has 2 wins in her pocket already and has more charisma compared to Denali.

I like Denali very much,i just think she is not as unique as the rest of the girls

Talking about uniqueness, Gottmik is that btch! Symone or Gottmik for the win

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

To be honest, Denali always was a place 6-9 contestent. There was no chance she would win this season, so why keep her? Olivia has 2 wins in her pocket already and has more charisma compared to Denali.

I like Denali very much,i just think she is not as unique as the rest of the girls

Talking about uniqueness, Gottmik is that btch! Symone or Gottmik for the win

I mean, Denali has a better track record than many of the girls that are still on the show.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

AndiGaga
37 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, Denali has a better track record than many of the girls that are still on the show.

True. But when i will think about S13, Denali will not be on my mind

Kitana

denali was the only one i rooted for. she was so fun and nice to watch.

You will learn respect!

RahrahWitch
Spoiler

Just when they start to give Denali Screen time and shoe her personality she's sent home.. Ugh I hate it here.

Also Tina's makeover should be considered a hate crime :ladyhaha:

Luke78619

I must say, i did like this episode a lot, I thought the challenge was fun and there were a lot of fun interactions. Also a lot more confessionals from other queens rather than just the usual few narrating the episodes :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

xoxo Craig

I'm sad about Denali going home, I feel like she was robbed here. Oliva did not make Denali into herself which was the challenge, and even in the lipsync I felt Denali did better with it. 

I do have to lowkey agree with Denali that Kandy put Gotmik in something that resembled Tina Burner... like as soon as I saw it, I was like "oh did she borrow that from Tina Burner?". 

No dispute about the top two though! Symone and Utica served it, I didn't like what Symone was wearing but its very Utica... and Utica actually looked really pretty!

End Racism Now

Fantina

Really fun episode. No one really bombed apart from Olivia and Tina. It's just one of those challenges where they don't judge them as individuals unfortunately. I can feel for Denali being sent home by something you had no control over but I definitely can see her succeeding after the show like Plastique. She is an amazing performer. The winning queens were correct although Kandy and Mik were very close too. The lipsync winner felt correct too.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Monster Voices

Where can I report the crime I witnessed this episode :saladga:

Forever and Always!

Babel
25 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

True. But when i will think about S13, Denali will not be on my mind

Her drag is more memorable and entertaining than Olivia, Tina or Rosé in my opinion. She has given the best lipsyncs moments of the season. 

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I guess she just don't stand out. Ru doesn't especially pay attention to her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NewUsername

Denali was so robbed tbh. Over the last few weeks, she had clearly not been given enough screen time, which made her look "not stand out" or "bland", which is absolutely not the case. This girl is a professional. Just because she isn't screaming 24/7 or making drama, she is 'not interesting' enough? :triggered:

I agree that she wasn't a potential winner (at least not based on what we had seen up to now), but she should definitely have been kept way longer and had been doing way better than some of the other queens. Some others should have gone home before her.

weed

I lovveee the concept of the makeover challenge, putting each other into signature drag. The results I'm fine with, bottom 2 unfortunately made sense and Olivia killed the lipsync. Denali for All Stars, hopefully she'll do better. 

RAMROD

As expected, Olivia is getting racist attacks cos of this week's "rigga morris" on twatter, her IG seems ok tho

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived