💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Spoiler

Ughhh, that lipsync was so unfair. Denali couldn't dance with that dress. Olivia killed the lipsync but she should've gone home based on the judges' critics. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItWasntLaauv
Spoiler

Denali was so robbed jeez. I love Olivia and Denali, but in my eyes, Denali killed that song more and gave it more heart and giggles, I died at the cowbell part.

Super happy that Utica finally scored a win with Symone!!

Jose P
1 hour ago, JP Patlingrao said:
  Hide contents

Ughhh, that lipsync was so unfair. Denali couldn't dance with that dress. Olivia killed the lipsync but she should've gone home based on the judges' critics. 

Girl but that’s not how a lip sync for your life works lol, it exists so that a queen can get to stay if she gives the better performance, what would be the point of having one then :laughga:

Jose P
Spoiler

Well first of all Utica and Symone both demolished the challenge and more than deserved their win. 

Gottmik and Kandy, well I think Kandy did embody Gottmik very well but what Kandy did on Mik looked pretty much like something Mik would wear, it didn’t read Kandy at all to me lol. 

Now obviously Olivia was deservedly on the bottom but it really does seem unfair that Denali was there with her for the mistakes Olivia made. I mean, I get they’re being judged in pairs but also with Tina and Rosé, Rosé did a good job on Tina but Tina did a dreadful job on Rosé so they could have also been on the bottom. My point is, for the bottom placements it would have made more sense to judge them individually because otherwise it’s unfair for the other person. And that bottom would have been Tina and Olivia. For the win it makes sense judging it in pairs because both Utica and Symone killed it but for the bottom it’s more fair to do it individual. But then again, it’s not like the show is known for being fair towards all queens :bear:

MessyTop

A hard episode to watch. Very unfair judging. But hey, the girl that went home better be on All stars! Robbed. 
fun episode! 

Juanlittlem

The eliminated queen doesn't feel like an 8th place. There's at least 2/3 queens that should've been eliminated before her, but whatever. 

This lipsync was horrible from both of them, not that the song helped with making it better. Maybe they should've saved the double shantay for this 'cause neither one of them deserved to go home.

I'm watching untucked right now 'cause I'm sure there's drama between Kandy and Denali.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Batwings
Spoiler

I'm so glad Utica finally won a challenge. She and Symone completely slayed it. 

The bottom two should have been Olivia and Tina. Denali totally got the shaft. 

The favoritism towards Kandy is sooooooo obvious at this point, and it's getting old. At this point, she could walk down the runway in a bathrobe while farting and scratching herself, and they'd praise her for her unique runway presence. 

RAMROD

Well, shxt, thought the one who goes home tonight was going to be Top 6. :bradley:

At least in my personal prediction she is. :diane:

Spoiler

Also, what's with her wearing fashion items that is difficult to dance to, TWICE?? Forst it was that ice skate and now this.

This season is cursed for her :bradley:

Hope this will inspire her to pick her dresses correctly, something that is fashion but still fucntional, if she returns for All Stars some time. Even though the queens are allowed to change in AS, but still...

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CyanDante
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well, shxt, thought the one who goes home tonight was going to be Top 6. :bradley:

At least in my personal prediction she is. :diane:

Reveal hidden contents

Also, what's with her wearing fashion items that is difficult to dance to, TWICE?? Forst it was that ice skate and now this.

This season is cursed for her :bradley:

Hope this will inspire her to pick her dresses correctly, something that is fashion but still fucntional, if she returns for All Stars some time. Even though the queens are allowed to change in AS, but still...

Well that wasn't her dress, that was the dress her makeover partner put her in. :fail:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

RAMROD
Just now, CyanDante said:

Well that wasn't her dress, that was the dress her makeover partner put her in. :fail:

Still, it just feels like stars not aligned for her this time around, you know.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 hours ago, Jose P said:

Girl but that’s not how a lip sync for your life works lol, it exists so that a queen can get to stay if she gives the better performance, what would be the point of having one then :laughga:

Lol i know hahahah it’s just upsetting to see her struggle with that dress and it’s not even her fault she’s in the bottom.

CyanDante
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Still, it just feels like stars not aligned for her this time around, you know.

I know. Denali and Olivia were my favourites in this season. :selena:  so it kinda hurts.

And Olivia and Tina should have lipsynced. I can't believe Denali has gone home with Kandy and Tina still in the competition. :bradley: 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Luke78619
4 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:
  Hide contents

Denali was so robbed jeez. I love Olivia and Denali, but in my eyes, Denali killed that song more and gave it more heart and giggles, I died at the cowbell part.

Super happy that Utica finally scored a win with Symone!!

Agree 100%, I thought this queen was going to win it :messga: I can’t really remember the other queen and I just finished watching it :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

MonSwiftAnton
Spoiler

Damn, Denali has grown to be one of my favorite queens of all seasons. I hate this sm.

Archived