💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Have you seen the teaser for this week episode?

They always make it seem that the person is doing bad in the promos for the episodes and then they end up doing good 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

They always make it seem that the person is doing bad in the promos for the episodes and then they end up doing good 

No, I was trying to confirm in case they didn't see it yet cos it could be spoiler on the challenge. 

Utica looks like paired up with some front runner this week. If so, Utica could be safe or placed high at worse, or win the challenge together with her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

alsemanche
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

No, I was trying to confirm in case they didn't see it yet cos it could be spoiler on the challenge. 

Utica looks like paired up with some front runner this week. If so, Utica could be safe or placed high at worse, or win the challenge together with her.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. She's also very good at what the challenge is so I'm hoping she does well and they actually appreciate her FOR ONCE

Soft, soothing, and succulent

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Oh :selena:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. She's also very good at what the challenge is so I'm hoping she does well and they actually appreciate her FOR ONCE

Yes, they look like they could balance out each other. Will be interesting to watch.

alsemanche
16 minutes ago, Bio said:

Utica is my biggest disappointment this season, that’s for sure.

Really???  I'm loving her on the show but the judges are not impressed with anything she does. She's had the best runways mostly and her challenges were mostly good to very good. I really don't understand why Ru and Michelle keep sleeping on her.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

7 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Really???  I'm loving her on the show but the judges are not impressed with anything she does. She's had the best runways mostly and her challenges were mostly good to very good. I really don't understand why Ru and Michelle keep sleeping on her.

You really think that Snatch Game was good to very good? Or that improv challenge? To me her fashion is great but when it comes to performing she either does too much or does nothing at all.

BUtterfield 8

Also have y’all heard about this?

Soju’s initial response: 

75-FDF0-BB-3181-498-C-8-E83-F329-DC0048-C69-D4-EEA-BE97-4-B4-A-8-B64-B6853-E142-

and now she posted this:

561-E2-FB8-A94-E-4058-9054-6-FC84-EC1401

RAMROD

I mean, that is still not OK, Soju. Arrest her! :bradley:

AndiGaga
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I mean, that is still not OK, Soju. Arrest her! :bradley:

Did she do it or not?

Luke78619

I feel like Utica stands a good chance this week at being in the top, she’s had very good runways and fashion but the challenges have all been mixed, and this week is essentially another runway challenge 

i think it’s Tina’s time to go now tbh, she’s not done anything amazing and is just cruising through 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

BlingNotTheMusic

Kandy needs to go. She's always one note and same silouette. Can't believe she made it this long tbh :trollga:

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

Kandy needs to go. She's always one note and same silouette. Can't believe she made it this long tbh :trollga:

Rosé and her tulle fabric say hi

Archived