💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

venuspop

honestly thought the snatch game was gonna be a bit messy but i genuinely laughed at everyone except Utica and Elliott :ally:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

Gottmik killed it. She is starting to grow on me again (I liked her at the beginning but then got annoyed at her around the ball episode). Symone was pretty good but I feel like she could have done more.

The bottom performances this week were SO cringeworthy, omg. Every time Utica and Elliott opened their mouths I wanted to crawl under my couch :toofunny:

Mik is definitely making it to the finale, as well as Symone and Rose. I think the last top 4 spot will go to Olivia.

Jose P
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Fam, if y'all stanning for Ariana Grande, the one MPG who is blatantly blackfishing, and didn't budge, y'all are part of the problem too and don't deserve to react this way over a drag queen who did the same that you decide to react differently towards :giggle:

Who says I stan Ariana tho? I do enjoy some of her stuff yeah, the same way I enjoy Raven but that doesn’t mean that I don’t find what she’s doing questionable, same way I find Ariana’s blackfishing questionable as well.

RAMROD
48 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Well, just saying. And it is good to know.

handmadecarelessballpython-size_restrict

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Juanlittlem

If only Rosé had some better looks. She could've won this episode for sure and she'd have better placement on past episodes. I started being Team Symone and maybe Gottmik and Rosé were there too, but now I'm full Team Rosé. 

I'm pretty sure they¡re the top 3 so I'm fine with anyone of those winning.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Jose P

Ok werk this was a nice Snatch Game, most of them were funny. 

One thing though, I’m so tired of producers trying to make Olivia vs Utica happen and always followed by the obligatory Tina confessional about Olivia being a diva lol. They’re like pushing for it so hard, such a non-drama kind of drama. Hang it up flatscreen

Juanlittlem

Is anyone surprised Tina getting that little screentime? She just gets confessionals to talk about Olivia being a diva.

MaybeKermit

Whats Kandy still doing there tbh and why does Ru still laugh at her?

It feelsblike theyre trying waaaaay too hard to make her the next Vanjie

Luke78619

This was a good ep, I think everyone’s runway was solid, and a lot of good characters in snatch game 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Was it just me or did we not see Kandy on the runway? I saw her at the end when they were dancing but don't remember seeing her on the runway, I may be delirious though :wtfga:

Luke78619

Keeping it spoiler free, but noticed a pattern with this weeks top three and last weeks top three :wtfga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ManuelColon
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

My bet either on Denali or Utica to go next. Especially Denali. Gurl, she got no high placement nor a major challenge win to defend herself.

We are on turning point of the show now, since half of the journey been done. RuPaul and her producers ain't looking to play around anymore, but to see which queens they wanted to put as top 5 and top 3. Denali and Utica definitely got the writings on the wall for them. 

Denali has been in the top for the past two episodes and won the first one what are you talking about haha.

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Karl said:

Was it just me or did we not see Kandy on the runway? I saw her at the end when they were dancing but don't remember seeing her on the runway, I may be delirious though :wtfga:

She was there with her Muse thing on her head. It took me like 30 seconds to realise it said Muse tho.

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, Karl said:

She was in runway. She's the one with monochrome houndstooth dress and Isabella Blow inspired fascinators that been used by many after her.

blow.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000002631558_trans_NvBQzQNjv

RAMROD
1 minute ago, ManuelColon said:

Denali has been in the top for the past two episodes and won the first one what are you talking about haha.

She never get her due. I am not confident she will go to top 5

Archived