💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Jose P
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Color me surprised that she had to go home this week, eh, not really. She brings nothing to the table but her petty self, saw it coming.  :giggle:

Also, have y'all seen her merch posted on her IG so far? Tragique, she really need to invest in someone who actually can draw and design merch, cos currently it is very web design is my passion meme teas :lmao:

Must be sad being this hateful. Truly pathetic. Fortunately she’s got the fanbase behind her :legend:

Let’s see what “witty” and immature thing Mr. RAMROD will reply with, as always.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem

The challenge this week was such a sh*tty one. Like, no one was that great and the runway... well.
I'm tired of Rose's wearing that fabric on her shoulders and Tina's thing is getting boring, always the same style for the runways :neyde:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Kadikaado

I honestly didn't get the challenge this week, it was very pedestrian.

I need to say I loved Eliott's dress, everyone talked it was basic, but it's beautiful and I love the puff sleeves. Also her figure in it was exquisite. On the other hand I loved Olivia's make up and hair, but her dress was just a tiny, tiny tube with some stones.

Utica was magnificent in her look, I loved it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

On 2/2/2021 at 3:24 AM, BUtterfield 8 said:

Disappointing but not surprising 

4-C4-E574-D-C811-4209-AD9-A-CFE4-D6-D90-

Alaska said this happened on her season too, questioning wether producers could leave broken ones on purpose to hinder the girls' performance in the competition.

5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Color me surprised that she had to go home this week, eh, not really. She brings nothing to the table but her petty self, saw it coming.  :giggle:

Also, have y'all seen her merch posted on her IG so far? Tragique, she really need to invest in someone who actually can draw and design merch, cos currently it is very web design is my passion meme teas :lmao:

What kind of Kandy mess ia this post

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

alsemanche
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

gurl we get it, you hate her, idk what you're trying to achieve by acting like she's absolute trash and bad at everything she does :awkney:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche

Very sad to see Tamisha go tbh, she's was such a great addition to the show. I get why she left though and she seemed at peace with it so that's fine. Can't wait to see her on all stars!!

-Tina is so incredibly boring at this point. She literally wears the same 3 colors no matter what the challenge is?? SHE LITERALLY WORE THEM FOR A BLACK DRESS CATEGORY??? Why is no one reading her for that idgi. And i don't think she so well in the challenge to be in the top at all.

-Hated Gottmik's runway tbh. I live for her usually but this episode was not her best in any way. I think she should have been in the bottom 3

-I will never understand the Utica slander. She should have been at least safe instead of Gottmik. She did well on the challenge and her runway was amazing but somehow they still don't get her and think she's ToO CaMpY. 

The challenge overall was very meh to me. I expected a lot from a disco challenge but the weird Ru narrations between every segment and the short choreo that wasn't that good really didn't do it for idk.  

Juanlittlem
21 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Very sad to see Tamisha go tbh, she's was such a great addition to the show. I get why she left though and she seemed at peace with it so that's fine. Can't wait to see her on all stars!!

-Tina is so incredibly boring at this point. She literally wears the same 3 colors no matter what the challenge is?? SHE LITERALLY WORE THEM FOR A BLACK DRESS CATEGORY??? Why is no one reading her for that idgi. And i don't think she so well in the challenge to be in the top at all.

-Hated Gottmik's runway tbh. I live for her usually but this episode was not her best in any way. I think she should have been in the bottom 3

-I will never understand the Utica slander. She should have been at least safe instead of Gottmik. She did well on the challenge and her runway was amazing but somehow they still don't get her and think she's ToO CaMpY. 

The challenge overall was very meh to me. I expected a lot from a disco challenge but the weird Ru narrations between every segment and the short choreo that wasn't that good really didn't do it for idk.  

I couldnt agree more, like "Hey, lets roast Joey cause she doesnt wear a wig and she always has the same hairstyle" but they're silent about Nina using the same colors in most of her outfits. 

Gurl we get it, you're Tina Burner, fire, burn. Get over it.

Gottmik seems to be doing the bare minimum yet getting praise for it. She did great in the Bag Ball but that last look was not it.

Them hyping the Rose/Denali part as being the most complex they've ever done and all we saw was a piroutte :messga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

alsemanche
12 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I couldnt agree more, like "Hey, lets roast Joey cause she doesnt wear a wig and she always has the same hairstyle" but they're silent about Nina using the same colors in most of her outfits. 

Gurl we get it, you're Tina Burner, fire, burn. Get over it.

Gottmik seems to be doing the bare minimum yet getting praise for it. She did great in the Bag Ball but that last look was not it.

Them hyping the Rose/Denali part as being the most complex they've ever done and all we saw was a piroutte :messga:

And Tina even wears red hair every time and the  same colors out of drag :bradley: 

I really like Gottmik but at this point I feel like she's getting boring a little idk. I also don't appreciate her mEaN gIrLs clique with Tina and Kandy it's soooo cringe. 

AND YEAH WHAT HAPPENED TO DENALI AND ROSÉ??? The rehearsals looks more complicated than the actual thing idek what that editing was 

Patrickern777

I really liked Tamisha, she had that mother figure, lot of experience and stories to tell the world, and she is a survivor! I am Team Symone, but after todays episode, i would like to see Olivia Lux in the finals with Symone

1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

She fades into the background on every episode and in this challenge she only did better because Kandy and Mik did worse. One thing's for sure, she was NOT better than Denali and Rosé.

It's time they clock her signature McDonalds/fire color scheme... repetitive and predictive is not the same as consistency. The judges should already know that after the way they read Joey Jay's wigless head on just one episode, something that Trinta got away on ep.1, 2, 4, 5 and now 6 :neyde:

So many queens were read for their "signature" things that at this point the judges' judgements are overlapping-

1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

- I will never understand the Utica slander. She should have been at least safe instead of Gottmik. She did well on the challenge and her runway was amazing but somehow they still don't get her and think she's ToO CaMpY. 

I'm tired of them constantly underrating her and pushing her into some diminished category, but every episode she turns with something even more unique. But this time I agree with the judges that she did not exude the energy this challenge requires; she's taking you away and into her own world, something that's only a bad thing in a challenge like this so I agree. However... is this bottom 3? No.

Patrickern777
3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

The challenge this week was such a sh*tty one. Like, no one was that great and the runway... well.
I'm tired of Rose's wearing that fabric on her shoulders and Tina's thing is getting boring, always the same style for the runways :neyde:

I'm tired of Tina's red, orange and yellow clothes , it is a horrible colour combination that should have been forbidden to mix!! 
Only one person can rock that combination, And it is....

ronald mcdonald images GIF

RahrahWitch

Tina in the top? :ladyhaha:

I was so confused, I thought for sure she'd be in the bottom. I guess they really wanted Tamisha vs Kandy for Drama...

ManuelColon

I 100% agree with Utica's critiques, i like her fashions and to me she was the winner of the ball, but she needs to know when to camp it up and not, she's overdoing it to the point where it seems she's just joking.

The way she walks takes away from the outfits, and she makes these unnecessary faces that just don't go with it, everytime she walks it seems like she can't put her legs straight, she's always bends and walks like Yvie on her dinosaur look.

I want her to give us that real Utica fashion, which are top notch (didn't really like this one tho), with a more real runway walk, to really show off the outfits and not the "oh look at me i'm so quirky and dumb".

Kandy also got read for giving them unnecessarily the same attitude constantly, and Loni said it "you don't always have to be the talk to the hand and swing my hair type of girl", and i get it, 

Some short critiques:

Tina is getting really boring with her fashions, she's unexciting.

Olivia, i love you, but the dress looked like something you buy on the boulevard of my city, and i live in Venezuela, sorry haha.

Elliott didn't look bad, it was simple, but it wasn't a bad outfit by any means.

Archived