💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart
On 1/30/2021 at 8:46 PM, Jose P said:

I’m not hating the season but this Ball was really underwhelming lol. Especially the Bags looks, most of them were so simple and there was a lot of two piece outfits, barely any construction, and from queens that actually sew

I think this design challenge was actually exceptionally hard. Compared to other unconventional materials they’ve used in the past, the bags seemed really difficult to work with. The textures and colors available were really off-putting for the most part.

ManuelColon
On 1/31/2021 at 11:13 AM, eksistents said:

I'm really enjoying Rosé, Symone, Olivia and Denali this season. No contrived drama whatsoever with them, at least thus far. Rosé and Symone are clear frontronners for the crown if they keep up their momentum, I love their personalities the most. Right now Rosé clearly has the bridesmaid storyline going on for her until she finally wins something, especially as she's from the losers group while Symone has started off very strong with her winning streak and now just has to keep it going. Liv and Denali are both really kind, stunning queens with beautiful runways, can't deny it even if I'm not their biggest fan.

Gottmik and Utica, sort of indifferent towards them, some great looks but don't vibe with their personalities. Like many have said, I feel bad for Elliott for being kind of the odd one out of the group, not a huge fan but surprisingly loved her third bag look this week. I respect Tamisha, her old school approach to drag and I love her blunt honesty but she kind of elevates the tensions in the werkroom.

Lala has questionable taste... I mean, some really great looks and then literally comes with the worst outfit in drag race herstory that even a child could make. And like Tamisha said, I don't vibe with Tina and Kandy. Especially Kandy who is at this point insufferable with her overconfidence and bruised ego. No hate though, I just don't live for the energy she brings to the werkroom.

My thoughts are SO MUCH like yours! I like those same queens for the exact same reasons, and i feel the same about Elliot! She's being mistreated.

32 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

My thoughts are SO MUCH like yours! I like those same queens for the exact same reasons, and i feel the same about Elliot! She's being mistreated.

There are literally talks about her throwing around microagressions in the werkroom and videos of her saying highly questionnable things... Kandy has been very vocal about it on Twitter. I don't think we should be making her a victim with what we know.

xoxo Craig

I've just caught up, I've seen upto episode 4... omg these girls are so good! Rosé, Denali, Symone, & Olivia are my favourites so far... really don't like Kandy. I hear there's a fight next episode? 

End Racism Now

GagaSine
7 hours ago, Enigma said:

There are literally talks about her throwing around microagressions in the werkroom and videos of her saying highly questionnable things... Kandy has been very vocal about it on Twitter. I don't think we should be making her a victim with what we know.

I haven’t heard about this, can you share the sources?

rumours

If Tamisha doesn't win this season, I really hope she gets onto All Stars. She's a legend, and she low key has been main the voice of reason thus far.

To me, Kandy has been nothing but an arrogant, petulent brat this whole season. So all I can say is, Tamisha...

th?id=OIP.yInEara48jYzd4Qqssun1QHaEK%26p

Catnikko

i like Kandy but that was embarrassing :air: reacting arrogantly to being called arrogant i legit don't think she knew what it meant

she was giving me major narcissistic vibes :selena:

Actual patient

45 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I haven’t heard about this, can you share the sources?

Kandy’s Twitter, Kandy’s Instagram Live (from tonight), if you google Elliott “agressive” you’ll probably find the clip too

BUtterfield 8

The eliminated did not deserve to go home 

i love the queen was won the lip sync but she better step her *** up

Archived