💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

lifeasgeorge
7 hours ago, COOOK said:

Wait why aren't producers leaning into the fact that Tamisha is LaLa Ri's drag mother?

When the two groups faced each other we couldn't see their reactions and when LaLa said "I know Tamisha Iman from back in Atlanta, and that bi*ch like to fight" made it sound like she just heard of her, instead of saying something like "girl that's my drag mom and she ain't taking no sh*t".

It's a refreshing storyline as it's the first season where a drag mother and daughter are competing at the same time for the crown so I wonder if they're saving that for further episodes' content or what. But if they let us know from the beginning we might've all remained more perched this season... :shrug:

If I remember correctly Tamisha and LaLa Ri haven't been in contact for a while; I think that Tamisha put Lala in drag for the first time but then after that Lala fell out of drag and then eventually came back on her own. So Tamisha is technically her drag mother but they don't have a close connection/working bond. They talked about it on the Xchange Rate when Monet interviewed the S13 girls!

live and let live

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
9 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Gigi, Jaida and Crystal from season 12 can easily put on a more interesting show than Adore, Courtney and Bianca or Jynnx, Alaska and Roxxy!

Sneaky Oliver
18 hours ago, Rebel said:

Not Gigi being a better queen than Alaska, Bianca, Jinkx and Roxxxy :billie:

Not individually, I'm talking about cast and top3 and yeah the recent casts are stronger than the old casts in general because queens have watched the show many times and know how to get prepared to serve. Reading lessons would help :billie:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

6 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Not individually, I'm talking about cast and top3 and yeah the recent casts are stronger than the old casts in general because queens have watched the show many times and know how to get prepared to serve. Reading lessons would help :billie:

...no words :billie:

Thomas P
On 1/27/2021 at 7:39 PM, BUtterfield 8 said:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

I don't get the hate for Kandy? I love her personality and she makes me laugh! So far I'm obsessed with Symone, Gottmik, Olivia and Rose! But Tamisha is just such an icon, how she made those dresses! So talented.

Theres also some drama with Elliott with 2 T's making racist remarks that have been everywhere.

Jose P
On 1/26/2021 at 7:09 AM, Sneaky Oliver said:

You really think so tho? I would say Season 5 and Season 6 had some of the strongest casts, S5’s top 7 is top tier iconic. Then you also have S3 with a super strong top 3 and Manila and Raja were literally tied statistically.

Sneaky Oliver
59 minutes ago, Jose P said:

You really think so tho? I would say Season 5 and Season 6 had some of the strongest casts, S5’s top 7 is top tier iconic. Then you also have S3 with a super strong top 3 and Manila and Raja were literally tied statistically.

Yes I do think. Again I’m talking about the cast as a whole. I mean the new casts are more consistent because the queens already know what the show and the audience expects of them. Yeah, S5 and 6 had legendary queens but there were many lackluster queens too on each cast. I think we usually remember what’s great about the old seasons because the classic/nostalgic feeling but there are many underwhelming things  about them :shrug:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Kadikaado
On 1/25/2021 at 6:14 AM, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think if we ignore the nostalgia factor, we can see the queens from the latest seasons come up with more interesting, fully-realized content. The new queens can outperform the ones from “core seasons” in every single aspect of the show: lipsync, fashion, acting etc. They have grown watching it so they are prepared. 
For example, Gigi, Jaida and Crystal from season 12 can easily put on a more interesting show than Adore, Courtney and Bianca or Jynnx, Alaska and Roxxy!

lol OMG!! You're so funny!!

Adore literally is meh, pure nostalgia and charisma, but Bianca Del Rio, Jynkx and Alaska (especially Alaska) can beat any girl from season 12 in the blink of an eye. You literally don't know what you're talking about.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Kadikaado

Kandy Muse is so delusional, bitch ain't that funny, she is just loud and has a lisp, she didn't even act in the past challenge, she was just being her regular self.

I stan Tamisha Iman more and more each day, she did what I wanted and shut the frock out of Kandy's delusional mouth.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Phantomhive

The comments regarding 1st act of the upcoming episode are so cringey. Tamisha has obviously misinterpreted Kandy Muse saying "Symone's my biggest competition" = the rest of y'all are sh*t and not worth my time. The phrase "x is my biggest competition" has been said on Drag Race time and time again but this is the 1st time I've seen someone overreact to it. Funny thing is the fans are just eating it up because some drag race alums and middle aged gays who seem to have drag knowledge that go as far back as the 1800's implore the fandom to "put some RESPECC on Tamisha's name because she's a LEGEND" :smh:

I love Tamisha and I'm no Kandy stan but it just goes to show how easily the fans especially the new ones can hop into a bandwagon and run with it :yennefer:

In I fly on wings of winter.

mwjuell91
2 hours ago, Phantomhive said:

The comments regarding 1st act of the upcoming episode are so cringey. Tamisha has obviously misinterpreted Kandy Muse saying "Symone's my biggest competition" = the rest of y'all are sh*t and not worth my time. The phrase "x is my biggest competition" has been said on Drag Race time and time again but this is the 1st time I've seen someone overreact to it. Funny thing is the fans are just eating it up because some drag race alums and middle aged gays who seem to have drag knowledge that go as far back as the 1800's implore the fandom to "put some RESPECC on Tamisha's name because she's a LEGEND" :smh:

I love Tamisha and I'm no Kandy stan but it just goes to show how easily the fans especially the new ones can hop into a bandwagon and run with it :yennefer:

I read it more like that when Kandy pointed out Symone as her competition she placed herself as the frontrunner and Symone nr 2, and everyone else below. Henge the arrogance comment.

Archived