💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

This was a Trinity vs Charlie Hides 2.0. She didn't have to slay that hard. Let her be in the bottom every week please.

I'm not that into Lala Ri, her look wasn't that good either tonight and I don't think she's going far into this season.
It seems like they're playing Rosé dirty and portraying her as  the villain, but I live for her, even if that wig was the same from her first runway challenge.

I think Rosé might be playing it up for a potential seasonal arc, like Violet or Roxxxy. She's definitely not giving any shortage of material

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kadikaado

I already love Rosé and Tamisha. I kinda like Tina Burner, but IDK. Symone serves great looks, let's hope she has more to offer, I think she could've done better with that part. I usually am sad about the person who leaves first, but I don't think she had anything to offer besides looks, so I am totally fine.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

One of the best exit lines ever. It brought me a huge smile and I SCREAMED!!

Spoiler

Glad she already had a huge iconic moment :firega: ... at least to me

CyanDante

I was kinda wishing the first episode to be a design challenge. :messga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Quartz
10 minutes ago, Bok said:

Is this... the best season ever?

What makes you say that?

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

6 hours ago, Bok said:

Is this... the best season ever?

Uhhh not yet lol. 2 of the first episodes were boring. The last 2 were great and this is a strong cast, so who knows.

But either way, I still feel like DRUK is better and modern seasons just don’t have the flavour to beat 4/5/6 or AS2.

The queens are way too nice and produced nowadays for it to be entertaining. It’s supposed to be a show where they fight and have messy challenges. Now it’s basically a pageant. 

TheOriginalOne

Okay but was it me or did the cast fully shine once they were all together??? From their first meeting to their banter in the werkroom mirror. I really enjoyed this episode! 

TheOriginalOne
52 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Glad to see Kahmora's here!!

Yaaaas there’s a queen in there too, Eva Young, that I’ve followed for so long. I hope she makes it on the show soon!

Thomas P

Rosé and Symone are the girls i’m rooting for. 

Both are killing it, and Rosé especially is a queen who i wanna see live in concert. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

SharkmanthaC

I have tried...but y'all...I just don't like Kandy. Her style or her attitude. 

she/her/hers

Archived