💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

I KNEW Denali was that good on a lipsync, of course she couldn't do **** with skates.

I loved the girls tho, much better than tha winning ones. But I hope we won't get the two groups rivality because it's boring already.

RAMROD

Utica and Rosé is kinda interesting :applause:

So, for now I am having 5 front runners. Symone, Rosé, Utica, Kandy Muse, and Olivia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BUtterfield 8

Watcha packin s13 e4

Spoiler

Someone’s getting fired over that thumbnail nnn :enigma:

GagaSine

I am so in love with Kahmora’s runway look, so incredibly stunning. She looks like a video game or anime villain. :flutter:

Spoiler

I am SHAKING at Denali's lip sync performance omg it was AMAZING, actually left an impact on me lmao I want to rewatch and rewatch. Truly phenomenal. This was such a good episode, can't wait for next week.

Juanlittlem

This was a Trinity vs Charlie Hides 2.0. She didn't have to slay that hard. Let her be in the bottom every week please.

I'm not that into Lala Ri, her look wasn't that good either tonight and I don't think she's going far into this season.
It seems like they're playing Rosé dirty and portraying her as  the villain, but I live for her, even if that wig was the same from her first runway challenge.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Catnikko
On 1/21/2021 at 11:48 PM, BUtterfield 8 said:

Tamisha was ready to fight lmfao

that laugh she does "because.. heheh ....... they didn't vote me' was soo expressive :lmao: it was like a major eye roll in a laugh

Archived