Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna tells fan to "grow up" when they requested a new album

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should just say Im not releasing any music until further notice instead of going on interviews sayin she recorded a lot of songs 

migamiga

It honestly is getting old. Just accept the fact that she’s not gonna be releasing music anytime soon. 

elijahfan

Not cool, she should be glad people are still interested in her music.

She low-key shaded herself with that caption tho: YES, an album was already long overdue in 2019...

dynamite

I'm sure it's annoying for her to read but if I was her I'd be grateful that people still wanted a new album so badly and recognise that I probably wouldn't have a makeup line if I wasn't a singer in the first place. Sometimes when singers take so long to release people forget about them and they struggle to make a comeback...

Just update your fans and tell them directly that nothing is coming, if you haven't already :neyde:

Just now, elijahfan said:

Fans expecting musicians to release music... So disrespectful :excuseu:

She's not even a musician lol she's just a beautiful face with a good voice

Economy
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I'm sure it's annoying for her to read but if I was her I'd be grateful that people still wanted a new album so badly and recognise that I probably wouldn't have a makeup line if I wasn't a singer in the first place, and sometimes when singers take so long to release people forget about them :ohwell:

Has she even spoken about music recently? I feel like she said she was working on something?

Tbh. Christina Aguilera took her career and fans for granted and took such a long break and when she came back not enough ppl were still interested in her for her to have much success

Of course in many ways Rihanna's career has been bigger than Christina Aguilera commercially speaking but even so, Rihanna is not totally immune if she takes forever

I think the only person that can take a 5 year break and still take it for granted they will have success is probably Adele tbh. But she's a different type of artist

zakariah
3 minutes ago, Hebi said:

She's not even a musician lol she's just a beautiful face with a good voice

this lmao

people always say Beyoncé is overrated, like at least she has a tremendous amount of talent for performing and giving effect

rihanna just releases bops at the most, her albums have never been conceptual or anything deep, so idk why people are still so desperate for a full album from her. i’m totally fine if she just releases singles from now on tbh

She’s right though. It will come out when it’s ready. People should go about their own life and keep themselves busy instead of pressuring artists into releasing albums.

dynamite
2 minutes ago, zakariah said:

rihanna just releases bops at the most

And aren't most of them given to her? :bear:

I've liked all her albums from GGGB until Anti, which wasn't my thing. I'd love another Rated R, I thought that was incredible.

Ricardo

my intention is not to shade Rihanna at all but she's a manufactured pop star, she could release an album next month if she wanted to but she knows where the money is at right now and it's what she's focused on, I don't blame her 

also she's harassed about the new album ALL THE TIME 

StarstruckIllusion

Unstanning Rih when ANTI dropped was such a good life choice :lolly:

dynamite
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Unstanning Rih when ANTI dropped was such a good life choice :lolly:

Because of the album itself or something else? I couldn't stand it either :bear:

Archived