Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna tells fan to "grow up" when they requested a new album

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gorehound
On 1/1/2021 at 11:06 PM, StarstruckIllusion said:

Unstanning Rih when ANTI dropped was such a good life choice :lolly:

lol Anti is the best thing she's ever done.

I'm fine, Ta

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gorehound
On 1/1/2021 at 11:41 PM, LaLuna said:

I mean, are we really that surprised? Rihanna is not exactly known for being nice to her fans.

*microphone slap

Kel2Yn.gif

I'm fine, Ta

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, Art Police said:

Kel2Yn.gif

giphy-1.gif?format=1500w

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Ladey Gaygay
On 1/1/2021 at 6:43 PM, Arbmonster said:

Unnecessary rudeness 

little monsters are the worst tho:heart:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
On 1/3/2021 at 2:44 PM, Mr S said:

Rihanna doesn't really have a large fanbase though so it probably won't affect her. She appeals to the GP and as long as her producers give her trendy music, she'll get her streams.

rihanna literally has one of the largest fandoms lmao

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

March34th
On 1/1/2021 at 5:50 PM, elijahfan said:

Not cool, she should be glad people are still interested in her music.

she doesnt owe anyone anything. they can go listen to ANTI again if they miss her music, it's rly not that hard to not harass her for R9. She will release when she feels like it.

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, March34th said:

she doesnt owe anyone anything. they can go listen to ANTI again if they miss her music, it's rly not that hard to not harass her for R9. She will release when she feels like it.

It’s not that hard to give your fans the most basic form of respect, idk :triggered: At the end of the day, they’re the reason why she’s rich and able to go on other forms of endeavors.

March34th
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It’s not that hard to give your fans the most basic form of respect, idk :triggered: At the end of the day, they’re the reason why she’s rich and able to go on other forms of endeavors.

this is such a messy way of looking at things. she's a human being, and it doesn't matter who funds her life, she's allowed to take as much time as she wants to work on R9 or focus on other stuff. And she's more than in her right to be annoyed when certain fans don't let her be.

Chromatican

And monsters complain about Gaga who is releasing music more regularly, embarking on an acting career, engaging with politics and social movements and building her brand. :billie:

elijahfan
56 minutes ago, March34th said:

this is such a messy way of looking at things. she's a human being, and it doesn't matter who funds her life, she's allowed to take as much time as she wants to work on R9 or focus on other stuff. And she's more than in her right to be annoyed when certain fans don't let her be.

It's easier to behave that way when you're still on top - I hope she won't reach a point when people don't give a **** about her.

Archived