Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna tells fan to "grow up" when they requested a new album

Gimme More

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

long are gone the days where she would release almost every year  :giveup:

I really need a new album to bop to but eh... her life, her choices!!! there's plenty of good stuff to listen to  :lolly:

not some of y'all wishing her failure... y'all this petty 💀

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

She's so sour towards music but its the platform that gave her all she has today...she should be happy people even care for her mediocre music to be released and wanna support it...

So many artists don't release music for some years and get forgotten...

Her attitude is so 2019...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ricardo
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

She's so sour towards music but its the platform that gave her all she has today...she should be happy people even care for her mediocre music to be released and wanna support it...

So many artists don't release music for some years and get forgotten...

Her attitude is so 2019...

but she worked her ass off since 2006 to 2016 releasing an album almost every year it's understandable she doesn't want to make any music right not, whether mediocre or not, and if she releases an album and no one cares guess she'll go cry herself into her billionaire makeup and lingerie company 

seriously people also 2016-2020 is NOT THAT many years, damn, fans are so fckng spoiled 

Just A Holy Fool

Girl has 600 million in the bank. She can do whatever the hell she wants lol. 

djBuffoon
7 hours ago, Hebi said:

She's not even a musician lol she's just a beautiful face with a good voice

Tea. 

And why is it usually the artists with the least input into their music who seem to cop the biggest attitudes? You’re not writing it, not producing it, and your fans love you either way. Grow up, Riri. 

FentyGa

i cant stand her:icega:

and yet, when the album’s out, i will singlehandedly get every single to #1

i hope she not read her fans... i dont want if she got pressure like gaga n her beloved monsters

treat fans like consumers not your family

FRANK1991

I'm so glad I don't like her :ohwell:

Imagine if Gaga said that lol

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

ARTPOP
9 hours ago, Jed said:

“Its only a couple comments” literally gaga dropped an album this year went number one and had a number one single and fans are constantly whining about her still.

if you wanna act like a pop artist is your “mom” and whine about new music like youre a baby who wants milk then youre gonna get talked down to and scolded like a baby. And anyone who talks like that deserves to get talked to like that. I don’t know what world stans live in where they think they are immune to the way they treat other people. If gaga talked about her fans the way her fans this year talked about her it would be vicious. Yet still, they hold back and lord knows how they do. 

A couple of comments is a couple comments, there are max 30-50 users that do that. I am sure Gaga isn’t bothered by their whining. Go to the sour candy thread and please show me the “rudeness” that “most” users said. Most of it is clownery and not more :trollga:

second of all, let people whine and complain...are u or the others gaga to scold them and say “hopefully gaga does that” or “i hope gaga never interacts with the fans” ? who are u to judge them? It is literally a fans forum website, some people are disappointed some are indifferent  about it

COME ON GAYS!!

ARTPOP
9 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Girl. She can use her time however she wants. "Use her time more wisely." Are you a billionaire? Do you have multi super successful companies? As if she isn't already using her time wisely. It took her a second to clap back. Just like it takes a second to wish your fans Happy New Year or Merry Christmas. 

Of course but if the billionaire chooses out of all things in her finger tips to do is to reply to unnecessary comments she will get back clash. 

Also, I dont need to be privileged (rich) to know she can do better things than replying to trolls. 

COME ON GAYS!!

MaryJaneHolland
6 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

She hasn't been a thing since 2016 I'm surprised anyone is still waiting :billie:

Is this a joke? :air:

Archived