woaaaaahah imagine gaga doin this 

She won’t since she doesn’t even use social media, her team does it for her 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Unstanning Rih when ANTI dropped was such a good life choice :lolly:

She was my first stan artist back in 2005 but I quickly moved on to basshunter by 2007 as my fav which was also short-lived 

None of my former favs have had the longevity of miss Gaga :lolly:

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, Economy said:

None of my former favs have had the longevity of miss Gaga :lolly:

What about Sher? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Runway

She’s so above this little pop star game that comes with an expiration date. She’s now a real business woman and media mogul, in the vein of Anna Wintour, Carolina Herrera and other powerful women. I assure you they don’t do as their followers ask them :toofunny:

Economy
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

What about Sher? :oprah:

I've had obsessions from various artists since Gaga became my fav in 2009 including Cher

But Gaga never stopped being my #1

Damon
2 hours ago, zakariah said:

this lmao

people always say Beyoncé is overrated, like at least she has a tremendous amount of talent for performing and giving effect

rihanna just releases bops at the most, her albums have never been conceptual or anything deep, so idk why people are still so desperate for a full album from her. i’m totally fine if she just releases singles from now on tbh

this tbh :bear: rihanna is so overrated, i never fully liked a record from her, just singles and a couple other tracksi'm not saying she's bad, she is amazing but people hype over her too much

... and now i just sit in silence.

LGMonster95
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

then she just needs to flat out say i’m not releasing any time in the near or distant future. it’s tiring to hear i’m sure but she rose to stardom releasing an album nearly annually. it makes sense that people would want a new one after all this time. it’s what she became famous for. she can span out in different directions all she wants but i think a bit of clarity can help quell some of the unrest she gets in her comments 24/7 about a new album 

She knows that if she says that then she might lose a good portion of her supporters and then she wont be able to sell her stuff the same. 

Smother Em Eh

Honestly tho she should be glad people are still into her and haven’t forgotten about her. Artists that take long hiatuses off make the GP forget about them and move on!!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

2 hours ago, Arbmonster said:

Unnecessary rudeness 

I agree with you because we all know that kpop fans are the worst haha

steven

Rude. Well, we can say many things about Gaga but she would never ever respond to a fan like that. Gurl bye

Better Day

I used to stan her in 2011/2012 but I grew up :vegas: Only mainly listen to artists that have some creative control in the studio 

Together You And I!

Agunimon
3 hours ago, Economy said:

Christina Aguilera took her career and fans for granted and took such a long break and when she came back not enough ppl were still interested in her for her to have much success

Justice for Bionic! And Lotus too, even!!!

Gagaplayer315

She hasn't been a thing since 2016 I'm surprised anyone is still waiting :billie:

Archived