Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna tells fan to "grow up" when they requested a new album

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Chromatography
38 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

my intention is not to shade Rihanna at all but she's a manufactured pop star, she could release an album next month if she wanted to but she knows where the money is at right now and it's what she's focused on, I don't blame her 

also she's harassed about the new album ALL THE TIME 

then she just needs to flat out say i’m not releasing any time in the near or distant future. it’s tiring to hear i’m sure but she rose to stardom releasing an album nearly annually. it makes sense that people would want a new one after all this time. it’s what she became famous for. she can span out in different directions all she wants but i think a bit of clarity can help quell some of the unrest she gets in her comments 24/7 about a new album 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Unnecessary rudeness 

Read the Sour Candy thread. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

imitalian

The success of Fenty Beauty brought her to a whole new level of success and wealth. She has nothing to gain and all to lose by releasing an album with the risk that it flops or doesnt meet expectations in quality.

ARTPOP
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Read the Sour Candy thread. 

So..? If few people are rude that doesn’t justify it. Pop girls, specially Gaga, mainly made it that far due to their fandom power. She doesn’t owe us anything but if few people are rude/self-entitled doesn’t justify  being start up rude.

People always complain, just let them be. I am pretty sure Rihanna can use her time more wisely and hate free comments.

COME ON GAYS!!

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

So..? If few people are rude that doesn’t justify it. Pop girls, specially Gaga, mainly made it that far due to their fandom power. She doesn’t owe us anything but if few people are rude/self-entitled doesn’t justify  being start up rude.

People always complain, just let them be. I am pretty sure Rihanna can use her time more wisely and hate free comments.

Girl. She can use her time however she wants. "Use her time more wisely." Are you a billionaire? Do you have multi super successful companies? As if she isn't already using her time wisely. It took her a second to clap back. Just like it takes a second to wish your fans Happy New Year or Merry Christmas. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ricardo
10 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

then she just needs to flat out say i’m not releasing any time in the near or distant future. it’s tiring to hear i’m sure but she rose to stardom releasing an album nearly annually. it makes sense that people would want a new one after all this time. it’s what she became famous for. she can span out in different directions all she wants but i think a bit of clarity can help quell some of the unrest she gets in her comments 24/7 about a new album 

then she would get 24/7 comments of how disappointed fans are, crying and feeling entitled just because music is what put her where she is, fans are so annoying :bear:

1 hour ago, ajmsamuel said:

woaaaaahah imagine gaga doin this 

1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Fans expecting musicians to release music... So disrespectful :excuseu:

Stans want to act like children but get treated like grown adults. Whine like a baby get scolded like a baby. 

rihanna wouldnt have commented this on someone saying “looking forward to maybe getting some new music this year :)”

emig09

The "no" new album from her is the consequence of being pressed by her label for years! Take a look at her discography. From 2005 she released 1 album per year till idk... 2012?

:air:

gay engineer

34 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

“Its only a couple comments” literally gaga dropped an album this year went number one and had a number one single and fans are constantly whining about her still.

if you wanna act like a pop artist is your “mom” and whine about new music like youre a baby who wants milk then youre gonna get talked down to and scolded like a baby. And anyone who talks like that deserves to get talked to like that. I don’t know what world stans live in where they think they are immune to the way they treat other people. If gaga talked about her fans the way her fans this year talked about her it would be vicious. Yet still, they hold back and lord knows how they do. 

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, Jed said:

Stans want to act like children but get treated like grown adults. Whine like a baby get scolded like a baby. 

rihanna wouldnt have commented this on someone saying “looking forward to maybe getting some new music this year :)”

Come on, the initial comment wasn't even mean...

She has the right to do whatever she wants to do with her career, but she should keep the attitude in check a little bit. At this rate people will get fed up, and she'll regret the days when she had "whiny" fans rooting for her :ohwell:

Chromatography
38 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

then she would get 24/7 comments of how disappointed fans are, crying and feeling entitled just because music is what put her where she is, fans are so annoying :bear:

that’s a fair point :laughga:

Archived