💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga doing grocery shopping in Malibu

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga
13 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

I think the picture I saw the other day with Michael was unintentional, this wasn’t. But I can be wrong. :oops:

More interestingly, she was alone. I’ve never seen her alone in the pictures in the last two years.

3 years but

Hit me a message and say hi !

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AshIey

I was worried for a sec because there’s so many people that don’t wear a mask in grocery stores, but then realized she’s in California, and not my home state (Texas) where half the people don’t wear them. :selena:

ToxicHot

Is she really out by herself? :omg: Omg, I’d be scared/concerned for her safety

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Stupid Oreo
2 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

She's so cute and down to earth :sara:

Chromatica found shaking:poot:

numb the flame
3 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

Is she really out by herself? :omg: Omg, I’d be scared/concerned for her safety

to be honest she probably just “blends in” like every other twenty year old woman who dyes their hair. she’s wearing a mask which i’m sure she enjoys because she’s a little more unrecognisable to the normal person. 

freebit

This shade of lavender is one of the best colors (if not the best) she's had. It really compliments her.

7 hours ago, Fresco said:

Cute. Must be the same color as the valentino ad pic, just outside and a little sunwashed. How wrong is it that I see a long t-shirt and no shorts. :huntyga:

Initially I was like, "I don't see any pants at all? Scandalous. :shocked:" but I looked closer and you can see seperation where the leg openings are and front pockets.

(what an exciting New Years this was for me, zooming in on paprazzi photos to confirm if she's wearing shorts or not, lol)

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Ivy said:

I noticed she has her nails done to match. This must mean something :enigma:

And she had her extensions the first pics were with short lavender hair 

Mother of Puppies
8 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

3 years but

She wasn´t alone there. There is a person sitting next to her :D

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Helxig

I just came back here to admire her hair again :flutter:

And all I can think is:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

17 hours ago, Bottom said:

I honestly hate these candid shots of her when she is just going about her daily life and not choosing to put herself infront of a camera, it just feels so intrusive and creepy. I wish they would leave her alone when she is just living her life and not in "work" mode. 

Yeah and then everyone comments "wow this is a look"

"this is my favorite look of hers"

Imagine going to buy groceries and u decided to wear a tracksuit and do ur hair in a bun or wear a cap, and then people say "well this is not her/his best look" "hmm I think she/he couldve done better and done some effort" "wow look at his ****, it's a nice **** print tbh very sexy" "wow she didnt shave her armpits, not a look" "i cant believe she/he gained a little weight on his/her thigh but it looks wonderful" "omg love the new hair color does this mean she/he will start a new era?"

and it goes on and on.

Gaga didn't go outside for entertainment or to please your eyes tbh, Im saying this to people who think she has to look good to go buy groceries. She doesn't. And commenting on her ass is a bit weird too if u think hard about it. I know we are wired to think she's a celeb and u love her a lot so u think u can joke about her cellulite, ass, hair, tummy, legging, outfit, food of chocie that she ordered (pizza). But it's weird, ur being weird.

Archived