Gaga doing grocery shopping in Malibu

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna
50 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

Ass hanging out while grocery shopping? She’d fit right in at Walmart.

Except unlike most Walmart shoppers, Gaga actually has a nice ass we don't mind seeing 

tenor.gif

high culture

What do you think goes through her mind when she’s grocery shopping? I know my mind wanders and I get paranoid of other people (also knowing her she’s going shopping princess h***). I wonder if she notices people looking at her hair (since she’s wearing a mask she’s probably a bit incognito) and she’s thinking “f*****’ sour candy.. f*****’ little monsters”

God, she’s so gorgeous. I just want to wake up next to her every day and tell her she’s beautiful and I love her. 

Linus Gaga
2 hours ago, Bottom said:

I honestly hate these candid shots of her when she is just going about her daily life and not choosing to put herself infront of a camera, it just feels so intrusive and creepy. I wish they would leave her alone when she is just living her life and not in "work" mode. 

depends on her mood i guess

sometimes she looks like she prepared for cameras and be recognized , cuz i think if she is not, she will probably just wear her joanne hair buns and a random tshirt or a hat

and i heard a lot of times the celebrities call paparazzi themselves , not sure about her grocery pics tho :huntyga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Sister

She's so Cute as an every day , every girl college student:wub:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived