Final season of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Agunimon

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
26 minutes ago, Trenlord said:

What an ass finale. I got 20 minutes left and I’m mad. 

I’ve been finished for over an hour and I’m still not over the ending 

Agunimon
35 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I’ve been finished for over an hour and I’m still not over the ending 

What in the good place ending was that

FrederickSpears
2 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Spoiler alert would have been nice. :ohwell:

It's not a spoiler. The set was destroyed because the show is over.

TheSlash

I just finished watching the finale and I hereby declare the ending to not be canon. It's fanfiction I just watched. It has to be :cryga: 

Ew, David!

I didn't start it but the real last season "Witch war (Part 5)" was just canceled by Netflix because of covid 

So if the end is not a real one, you know why 

WORLDofGAGA
12 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Spoiler alert would have been nice. :ohwell:

Sorry for the confusion, it’s not part of the story, I meant in real life they demolished it after filming, they couldn’t  find the perfect spellman house so they made one just for the series :toofunny:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Kitana

havent watched all episodes yet but the show wasnt supposed to end with part 4. part 5 will be told via comics

You will learn respect!

On 1/1/2021 at 1:08 AM, Agunimon said:

What in the good place ending was that

Just finished it. Oh boy, that conclusion missed the mark. And the covers this season, I mean really?!?

Regardless, looking back at the whole show, there were many times the series flirted with greatness, that is...

Spoiler

The "toppling the patriarchy" approach was timely, and the transition from worshipping Satan to worshipping the Triple-Goddess reflected in many ways the evolution of the public's perception of witchcraft through the ages. Witches used to be feared and persecuted, now modern neopagan practitioners are symbols of feminine power.

Part 4 Episode 7 was also a masterclass in the art of meta and how to do it well. I just wish they could have kept that momentum going into the finale. The sitcom aunties did pretty great, it was a real treat to see them.

It's these things I'll choose to remember from the show.

ballerios

TF with the ending LOL ... there's so many things uncovered and it will remain uncovered because netflix already cancel the show :")

just finished episode 6, perched for that controversial ending lol i'm assuming she dies

omg I just finished it, it was so amazing. I cried, loved it, think it was an amazing ending given Netflix prematurely cancelling it. I def see many decisions as an F-you to Netflix, the creativity in episode 7 alone put me in awe honestly. Amazing final season xox

River

season started nice then went downhill

shitty ending

no chance for a crossover with Riverdale or even bring her to Riverdale as a regular

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Borislshere
37 minutes ago, River said:

season started nice then went downhill

shitty ending

no chance for a crossover with Riverdale or even bring her to Riverdale as a regular

I could’ve seen a riverdale crossover. 

Spoiler

Lucas (the new kid in “the weird”) episode went transferred to riverdale after he saw what happened at Baxter high. I could see him telling the kids at riverdale about the witches and Sabrina getting resurrected.

Archived