Will TCB Happen?

TCB  

237 members have voted

1. 1. Will TCB Happen?

• Yes
    • I Said No!

ghs
On 1/2/2021 at 11:09 AM, numb the flame said:

I don't see Gaga rescheduling a second time if I'm being honest. Chromatica was meant to be a six month era (Feb - Aug 2020) that they've now had to drag across nineteen months (Feb 2020 - August 2021)

This is much bigger than just Gaga. Livenation wont’t let her just cancel the tour, regardless of she has planned there is a contract and money to be made. She will either do the tour in 2022 or plan a new album/tour to fit the contract.

Edited by ghs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ToxicHot

It’s probably too late to consider this since tickets have already been sold but:

The ONLY way the tour is gonna happen (this year) is if there’s limited capacity. But even then, it’s not a *signifiant* economic event like the Super Bowl. So... :( 

I’m thinking the tour will either be cancelled altogether, or the tour is gonna have to accommodate her next album. 

Edited by ToxicHot
Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.

Ack1234

I was hoping in the back of my mind maybe in London (cause most of vulnerable and old will have been vaccinated) but not sure about the US.

would she just do 1 or 2 shows?no

also was going to London to watch theatre show in June had email today this has been postponed for a second time .

so I think this one gonna get cancelled But maybe next year she will tour with something else xxx

numb the flame
1 hour ago, ghs said:

This is much bigger than just Gaga. Livenation wont’t let her just cancel the tour, regardless of she has planned there is a contract and money to be made. She will either do the tour in 2022 or plan a new album/tour to fit the contract.

Billie was able to cancel her tour completely in December so it's not impossible for Gaga to do it to. If anything I'm surprised she hasn't canceled yet considering how much she cares about her team and she wouldn't want to harm them. 

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator

ghs
3 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Billie was able to cancel her tour completely in December so it's not impossible for Gaga to do it to. If anything I'm surprised she hasn't canceled yet considering how much she cares about her team and she wouldn't want to harm them. 

Billie announced a new album and is just waiting to announce a new tour. No insurance can cover the loss they had with Covid.

numb the flame
11 minutes ago, ghs said:

Billie announced a new album and is just waiting to announce a new tour. No insurance can cover the loss they had with Covid.

Billie hasn't actually announced BE2 yet, she's confirmed it's number of tracks though. Obviously one show won't recover Gaga's losses but a virtual gig could recover some of the money she's lost since last year. Then again she also has HL which is still bringing her in cash. 

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator

Karen Smith

I'm sorry but knowing that pandemic is happening I would never pay so much money on concert that time it's just obvious it won't happen 

⚔️ everyone better be jumping! ⚔️

JRCF29
5 minutes ago, Little99 said:

I'm sorry but knowing that pandemic is happening I would never pay so much money on concert that time it's just obvious it won't happen 

Many of us on this site have had our tickets for a year at this point:messga:

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Sad 1

numb the flame
23 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Many of us on this site have had our tickets for a year at this point:messga:

It's literally been over eleven months since presale and general sale started, just cancel the tour and give those who bought TCB tickets an exclusive presale to the next tour like they said they would do when Enigma returns. 

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, ghs said:

It was just 6 dates anyway.

babs
20 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

It's literally been over eleven months since presale and general sale started, just cancel the tour and give those who bought TCB tickets an exclusive presale to the next tour like they said they would do when Enigma returns. 

Please not this. I hate the stress of having to run to get good tix again.

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, babs said:

Please not this. I hate the stress of having to run to get good tix again.

Honestly, at this point, we don't know when this will end so I would personally just cancel and refund everyone until it's safe to tour again. Yes getting decent tickets is a nightmare but we'll have to do it all over again for the LG7 tour like we've been doing for the last twelve years. 

warholastar
On 12/31/2020 at 9:15 PM, DavidJP said:

Im assuming people had to pay for Dua? if so how much? I would be really let down but I would still watch it, given that we get refunds because there is no way Im letting them keep my 180$ per ticket so i can watch it on my couch...

:messga::oops::neyde::what:

I paid 10€

Monsterabriel

ancient aliens yes GIF

She/Her/Hers Gender:Female

broadwaybrian318

I’m hoping that with recent updates on the vaccine and President Biden staying open vaccinations coming to all May 1st that the tour will actually happen.  
Celine Dion starts touring overseas again on June 19 in Israel before touring Europe and North America.  
there’s a glimmer of hope that maybe Chromatica Ball can happen