• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inactive user

• babs

• Mother of Puppies

• OreoFromAbove

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So much pessimism in the poll.  C'mon, think positively.  Be happy.

I’d like it to go on but the world won’t be anywhere near ready at that point. Gaga won’t postpone to 2022 either, it’s getting cancelled. 

Sadly no. I think it's safe to say it will surely happens in Summer 2022. 

11 hours ago, Bubblegum Bitch said:

What if it will be online show? :heart: Like Princess of Pop Music aka Dua Lipa did Studio 2054. :heart:

Im assuming people had to pay for Dua? if so how much? I would be really let down but I would still watch it, given that we get refunds because there is no way Im letting them keep my 180$ per ticket so i can watch it on my couch...

:messga::oops::neyde::what:

Bubblegum Bitch
6 minutes ago, DavidJP said:

Im assuming people had to pay for Dua? if so how much? I would be really let down but I would still watch it, given that we get refunds because there is no way Im letting them keep my 180$ per ticket so i can watch it on my couch...

:messga::oops::neyde::what:

Yes, it wasn't free. But ticket's price was about $20 as I remember. 

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, Bubblegum Bitch said:

Yes, it wasn't free. But ticket's price was about $20 as I remember. 

There were lots of tickets, some had access to the pre-show, some included a copy of FN, merch, etc... 

But yeah I think 20$ was the cheapst.

• Thanks 1
RahrahWitch

My delusional mind wants her absence to be because she doesn't want to over expose Chromatica and is going to announce Side b and the Chromatica ball in 2021 :flop:

My Rational mind says maybe another MV or 2 and Chromatica is done.

Edited by RahrahWitch
gagaisitalian

I've heard on the news that both Europe and the U.S. are estimating the majority of their people will be vaccinated by the end of spring (unless they're anti-vax ofc).

I'm sure Live Nation's upper management is very aware and informed on all of the COVID stuff and are in daily conversations with medical leaders to make educated decisions on letting shows happen. This is so much bigger than Gaga, this is a billion dollar industry that NEEDS to get up and running again. Live Nation employees are much more desperate for it than us.

• LMAO 1
HausOfMark

I dont forsee it happening in 2021. But Ill keep faith also that it does. 

-Mark
Alannah

Nope. Especially with another strain showing up in the UK and US now. The first and second dose (28-31 days apart) have to be received by majority of the population and the vaccine isn't readily available to the average consumer yet. Rapid testing will not be sufficient due to the higher chance of an incorrect result. Also, a negative COVID test to go anywhere is like using a negative pregnancy test for birth control. It's not fool proof, nor smart. You can test negative but still carry the virus. 

Bloody hooker

I don’t see TCB happening at all unless Gaga wants to do a virtual show. Other than that, I’m sure TCB will sadly be completely canceled.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.
  • Like 2
inactive user
5 hours ago, Alannah said:

Nope. Especially with another strain showing up in the UK and US now. The first and second dose (28-31 days apart) have to be received by majority of the population and the vaccine isn't readily available to the average consumer yet. Rapid testing will not be sufficient due to the higher chance of an incorrect result. Also, a negative COVID test to go anywhere is like using a negative pregnancy test for birth control. It's not fool proof, nor smart. You can test negative but still carry the virus. 

THIS

account no longer in use
  • Like 1
E MO TION

I have tickets for the London show and it should be on my 18th birthday (originally 17th birthday) so I really hope it does

But tbh it probably won't happen:fatcat:

Edited by E MO TION