TCB  

237 members have voted

1. 1. Will TCB Happen?

• Yes
    • I Said No!

Featured Posts

Rat Boy

Nope.

Her team (not Gaga herself) are great at giving fans false expectations. 

A vaccine is not going to make this disappear within a few months. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Chromatican

It really depends on how many vaccinations are administered in the next few months. I think it’s a 50/50 likelihood at this point. 

Chromatican
50 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Nope.

Her team (not Gaga herself) are great at giving fans false expectations. 

A vaccine is not going to make this disappear within a few months. 

The rescheduled dates aren’t until late July 2021. It’s very possible.

33 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

The rescheduled dates aren’t until late July 2021. It’s very possible.

Other countries, maybe. But the US? I think the likelihood is a no, right now.

3 points in and ready for more

I honestly think it’s possible it’ll continue. Didn’t live nation or ticket master mention that for their summer 2021 concert everyone will need to take a rapid test or have proof of vaccine to enter ? Considering self rapid tests are coming out in a few weeks I can see this being an effective method 

berlinforme
On 12/31/2020 at 8:26 AM, Smcgibben said:

I honestly think it’s possible it’ll continue. Didn’t live nation or ticket master mention that for their summer 2021 concert everyone will need to take a rapid test or have proof of vaccine to enter ? Considering self rapid tests are coming out in a few weeks I can see this being an effective method 

From a business perspective it makes sense (and is necessary to keep the business running I guess) but it isn't clear wether regulators/governments will allow it. Also PR wise I don't think Live Nation wants one of their concerts known to be a super spreader event, no matter if alot of the people are vaccinated already. 

This thread appears everyday, I can't :ladyhaha:

But no I don't think she will ever tour this album, even if she could she would cancel it without telling anyone just like she did with the Dive Bar Tour, and then she'd tweet “sorry Little Monsters, I couldn't be there” 

numb the flame

I’d like it to go on but the world won’t be anywhere near ready at that point. Gaga won’t postpone to 2022 either, it’s getting cancelled. 

Maybe if she wants to add a date in New Zealand :laughga: I'm supposed to see her in Toronto in August and I'm really not sure how likely it is at this point.

Archived