237 members have voted

1. 1. Will TCB Happen?

• Yes
    • I Said No!

Featured Posts

inactive user
30 minutes ago, Italian said:

With reduced capacity it may happen

If they limit the amount of people then Gaga will have to do multiple shows so everyone who paid can go see the show. The whole point of doing a limited stadium tour is so she doesn’t have to do so many shows back to back

account no longer in use
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inactive user

• babs

• Mother of Puppies

• OreoFromAbove

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So much pessimism in the poll.  C'mon, think positively.  Be happy.

I’d like it to go on but the world won’t be anywhere near ready at that point. Gaga won’t postpone to 2022 either, it’s getting cancelled. 

Sadly no. I think it's safe to say it will surely happens in Summer 2022. 

Bolkins

It seems odd to me that so many artists have already preemptively cancelled tours scheduled for 2021 except her. Tbf she didn’t cancel the first one until what seemed quite late on. It’s nice that her and her team seem hopeful about the dates but also it causes so much agro, people booking travel and accommodation or whatever and risking losing money.... for what? Just seems weird to me that other artists are proactive where as Ga goes to the beat of her own drum, but I guess that’s her all over I guess.

Not saccharin or fake my dear.
Mother of Puppies

Personally I hope it will not happen and that they will do it in summer 2022! Then I will definitely get tickets... if there will be any left...

I have to laugh.
inactive user
22 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

Personally I hope it will not happen and that they will do it in summer 2022! Then I will definitely get tickets... if there will be any left...

I don't see Gaga rescheduling a second time if I'm being honest. Chromatica was meant to be a six month era (Feb - Aug 2020) that they've now had to drag across nineteen months (Feb 2020 - August 2021)

account no longer in use
Darcklighter22

No, just waiting for my refund at this point. Question is how long are they waiting to actually address it. Strap in lady's If it's like showing life signs for the era it could be a while :vegas:

Mother of Puppies
24 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I don't see Gaga rescheduling a second time if I'm being honest. Chromatica was meant to be a six month era (Feb - Aug 2020) that they've now had to drag across nineteen months (Feb 2020 - August 2021)

I think she will be forced to because 80.000 people in a stadium in about half a year from now - that is not going to happen.

I have to laugh.
inactive user
1 hour ago, NickyPuppy said:

I think she will be forced to because 80.000 people in a stadium in about half a year from now - that is not going to happen.

She'll have moved on from Chromatica by the time 2022 comes around. If she can't do TCB this year she'll just cancel the tour completely and I for one cannot wait to see my £150 roll back into my bank account. 

account no longer in use
OreoFromAbove
13 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

She'll have moved on from Chromatica by the time 2022 comes around. If she can't do TCB this year she'll just cancel the tour completely and I for one cannot wait to see my £150 roll back into my bank account. 

At this point I really don’t care anymore about cancellations. She cancelled the JWT twice in Germany so I’m used to it. 

:fatcat:

inactive user
Just now, OreoFromAbove said:

At this point I really don’t care anymore about cancellations. She cancelled the JWT twice in Germany so I’m used to it. 

:fatcat:

I bought these tickets saying "she's going to end up just cancelling the tour", I never expected these six gigs to go ahead since they first went on sale back in March as I knew rona would be horrific. She cancelled the JWT the day before I was supposed to see her so I'm more than ready for another "Monsters I'm devastated" tweet. 

account no longer in use
OreoFromAbove
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

I bought these tickets saying "she's going to end up just cancelling the tour", I never expected these six gigs to go ahead since they first went on sale back in March as I knew rona would be horrific. She cancelled the JWT the day before I was supposed to see her so I'm more than ready for another "Monsters I'm devastated" tweet. 

Yeah, tbh I didn’t ever bother buying them since the two cancellations. She also not performing in Germany. It was way too expensive to plan a trip to Paris or London, pay a hotel or BNB and buy those tickets. It would’ve been like 600€ easily and there’s no way I’m paying this to MAYBE see her. So the Traumatica Ball was a no from me from the get go. 

Would’ve bought tickets if she would’ve performed in Germany tho

• 1 month later...
grigioboi

I think there’s 2 major possibilities. 

1. (Most probable) The tour is cancelled and we never hear from it again. We get our money back and simply wait until the next tour (or residency :huntyga:

2. The tour is postponed to summer 2022. Let’s be real, shows won’t come back this year. The vaccine just started to be administrated and it’s going to take a lot of time before it REALLY makes a difference (70% of the population has to be immunized to the virus). However, I believe 2022 is the year things will slowly come back to normal. A large proportion of the population will have had the vaccine by summer 2022, which means the battle against covid gonna be much more advanced compared to now. I believe shows will be possible then. Now, two years would have passed since the release of Chromatica, and I know what you’re thinking: “yeah but she won’t go on tour to promote an album she released years ago.” You’re probably right. That being said, I don’t think the show (if postponed) will be centered about the album. Surely she will perform a couple of song from it but I don’t think it would still be called The Chromatica Ball at this point. Maybe it’s going to be like a greatest hits show or I don’t know,  but this tour involves a lot of money for her label/team and they still have the opportunity to make millions with it. And it’s not like the tour had 50 dates, it’s only 6 dates, so somehow easier to postpone. 

Don’t call me Alice