💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Nicola on Chromatica: The journey continues.

Rifek

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
Just now, MessyTop said:

The frustrating part is him teasing “the Journey continues”, like why. At least Gaga is enjoying her life and resting and not teasing us. 
I’m also frustrated with all the “insiders” .... “real soon”.... non stop. Are we the only stans of a pop girl suffering this much?

Adele and Rihanna say hi 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
22 minutes ago, barry195 said:

The thing that puzzles me is two different outfits she wore. The one she used on the picture disc vinyl with long fingers and the other one with a pink ponytail and the alien type mask..... surely they mean something?! Gaga even put them into that snippet video on her Instagram that has SFA playing. I’d be disappointed if those two outfits never got the mv they deserve!

Exactly...I still believe this is from a short movie or some visuals...the outfits,the scenery is way too good only for a photoshoot but who knows :saladga:

TimisaMonster
53 minutes ago, Alladin Sane said:

It's coming, guys... collabs with Doritos and Pepsi :billie:

Purple crystal dust flavored Doritos and tear flavored Pepsi in a pink can...such an immersive era this has been :selena:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Tinnitus15
Just now, Roughhouse Dandy said:

.....Gaga deserves better fans. 

Being upset that she’s nowhere to be seen doesn’t mean that we hate her

2 hours ago, JudasJustDance said:

I replied to his story and he blocked me :ladyhaha:

He said: the journey continues but not for you :bon:

spector
11 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

He's probably delusional like us

this tbh :selena: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

57 minutes ago, Little99 said:

This!! I even did thread about it while summer. Those insect helmets are so amazing to me, I love the idea of insect/alien look of Chromatica. I wish its for Alice. 

Me too, like an out of this world themed music video would unreal! I don’t want to start a bandwagon... so don’t even.... but if the video had the idea like Katy Perry had for "ET" only more dance or exploring in the mv. I do wish like you for a mv like that 😍

hieronymus
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

That died when she booted DJWS for Bloodpop....again :awkney:

Uh-uh. We don't know where the journey is continuing to. She could get picked up on the way

Archived