💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Nicola on Chromatica: The journey continues.

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
14 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

This basically confirms there's more coming for Chromatica in the new year yet this thread is completely dead. Yikes. Have that many fans really given up on the era?

Can you blame us though? We're tired of getting content then her disappearing for a while, getting content and her disappearing again, I have enjoyed the content we've gotten but her silence between content is making this very frustrating. We're tired of the constant teasing and not seeing an end product the teasing. It's getting frustrating. 

Just now, Decodekid said:

he just blocked me :air:

He blocked me too :oprah:

And i never answered to his posts! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Brainiac
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

Can you blame us though? We're tired of getting content then her disappearing for a while, getting content and her disappearing again, I have enjoyed the content we've gotten but her silence between content is making this very frustrating. We're tired of the constant teasing and not seeing an end product the teasing. It's getting frustrating. 

I get it yeah. It is very frustrating. At this point it's just kinda like put up or shut up. No more teasing.

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

he just blocked me :air:

2 minutes ago, n1kos said:

He blocked me too :oprah:

And i never answered to his posts! 

What did you do guys :laughga:

numb the flame
Just now, Brainiac said:

I get it yeah. It is very frustrating. At this point it's just kinda like put up or shut up. No more teasing.

I'd be happy with how we're getting content if she didn't release it then disappear. Talk with us via twitter, post on IG stories or even go live on IG even if it's just her cooking. Then again gays like to ruin everything and would flood the comments with hate so I'm not surprised she disappears even if it does frustrate me. 

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Well the holidays were 5 days ago..maybe she was celebrating she wished us fairy Christmas in advance

2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

What did you do guys :laughga:

I never left a comment, only likes! I don't know what happened! :oprah:

numb the flame
Just now, n1kos said:

I never left a comment, only likes! I don't know what happened! :oprah:

maybe he does in fact lurk on this kult site and blocked the IG account linked to your GGD account

it's not clear from that that he means the Chromatica journey. He just means their artistic journey. Y'all need to stop

2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

maybe he does in fact lurk on this kult site and blocked the IG account linked to your GGD account

If it happened what you said, I'm just laughing... i feel so sorry for him! 

numb the flame
Just now, Tobcho said:

it's not clear from that that he means the Chromatica journey. He just means their artistic journey. Y'all need to stop

When Gaga used the term "The journey continues..." she used it in a post regarding Chromatica, Nicola is also using it a IG post regarding Chromatica. Can you blame us for putting 1 + 1 together and getting 2?

Archived