Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga deserves to rest during this era

Andrea B

Featured Posts

Andrea B

I know that Gaga doesn't want to promote the album for some reason, and I agree with most of you but a lot of you guys are acting like she's been ''lazy'' for YEARS.

Didn't we get AHS in 2015? Joanne and a million performances in 2016? The Super Bowl, The Cure, Coachella and a WW tour in 2017?? a movie and a soundtrack in 2018? performances and Enigma in 2019?? and a new album in 2020? and she's set to act in two movies next year, she's been releasing projects every year since 2015, I think she deserves to rest.... 

I even wanted to make a list about ALL the performance she did in 2016 but they're so many:saladga: I don't know how she did it, it was insane.  She's been working non-stop for 6 YEARS, this is the first she's really resting and I think she deserves it!!! I mean 6 YEARS of working non-stop!!:bear: 

I know you guys are mad that she decided to rest during the Chromatica era:fatcat: but AGAIN 6 YEARS OF WORKING NON-STOP:selena:

EDIT: some of you are so entitled, this fanbase thing is so toxic. Gaga is the one making money and getting hits, making the videos, etc. not you. If she wants to put out an album and then ''sleep'' for 10000 days, let her, its HER work not yours. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B

I know I'll get dragged :fatcat: but if the btch wants to rest 6 more months LET HER, I know I sound like a cupcake stan but I just realized how much she's been working for YEARS and I feel bad for getting ''mad'' about the chromatica era 

Naak Le Vaar

She should do what she wants to do. You name all the stuff she did as if it was selfless and a donation to her fans. She's made mad money and clout for her hard work. Don't make it sound like she's working herself to death for us.

Honestly theres so many factors going on atm that it basically boils down to whatever makes her happy. If she promotes Chromatica yay, if not then just find something else to occupy yourself with. It is what it is.

Lmao they blocked my signature

Bonkers

I agree with everything you said.  And I'll add that I don't think it matters what anyone thinks she "deserves".  

She got her 400 million dollars and she earned every penny of it.  Along with that comes the right for her to decide what she wants to do or not do.   "Lazy" is a pretty intense judgement and I don't think it applies to anyone in this situation other than those who are dragging her because THEY are TOO LAZY to build their own damn era!!

giphy.gif

GET YOUR OWN ERA!!

200.gif

You era just bitching about a pop princess not giving you the era you think you deserve!

giphy.gif

Lady Gaga is the best and you all need to chill and take a chill pill!!

EsKK.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Other people also work for years, she isnt the exception

and?:cyanlights: they also deserve to rest if they can... tf? 

HausOfAntonio

We know her struggles with mental illness. We know how extreme they are. Judging her actions or lack thereof is disgusting, PERIOD. 

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

She should do what she wants to do. You name all the stuff she did as if it was selfless and a donation to her fans. She's made mad money and clout for her hard work. Don't make it sound like she's working herself to death for us.

Honestly theres so many factors going on atm that it basically boils down to whatever makes her happy. If she promotes Chromatica yay, if not then just find something else to occupy yourself with. It is what it is.

well sometimes I think we should name all the stuff she has done for the last 6 years bc some of you guys(not you) have called her ''lazy'' when she works so much.

She used to work herself to death for us, but not anymore. She knows its not worth it, she loves herself now(look at what happened during the BTW tour)

She can do as she likes. I won't mind. I am forever her fan. I am loyal. Probably too loyal. It's my "thing". I just accept it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Yeah she definitely deserves a rest if that's what she wants. If she wanted to take this time off and pretend that she's not Lady Gaga for a little while it's probably good for her.

Most adults work for way more than 6yrs without a rest tho so it's not unusual, but she does work very hard

LaLuna

I'm sorry but if there was ever a time in modern history when anyone deserves to rest and take a break from their crazy lives, it's now. Wanting Gaga to keep going just to entertain us is selfish.

Andrea B
1 minute ago, Sister said:

She can do as she likes. I won't mind. I am forever her fan. I am loyal. Probably too loyal. It's my "thing". I just accept it.

I'm kinda like that but sometimes I don't like the things she does and I criticise her:bear: BUT I just hate how a lot of fans are calling her lazy, it doesn't make sense 

Bonkers
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Gaga deserves to be roasted this era

She deserve roasted potatoes at a nice greek restaurant with her boyfriend and Brad Pitt & Bradley Cooper

Lemon_Potatoes_P_HD1280.jpg

200.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Andrea B
10 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Yeah she definitely deserves a rest if that's what she wants. If she wanted to take this time off and pretend that she's not Lady Gaga for a little while it's probably good for her.

Most adults work for way more than 6yrs without a rest tho so it's not unusual, but she does work very hard

but most adults don't have to do what she does. Before covid-19 I used to get up at 5:30 AM to go to uni and then go to work all afternoon til 10:20 PM. I was tired all the time and somehow I managed to work and study but I don't think I can do what she does, I know she has a lot of privileges but the rehearsals, tours, tv shows, performances, movies, albums, photoshots, etc seems too much for a human to handle

no wonder why a lot of artists commit suicid3 or get depressed over time. 

15 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Gaga deserves to be roasted this era

Are you serious? Legit the worst kind of fan

Archived