💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga deserves to rest during this era

Andrea B

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

I do NOT want to make this about me, but we also have to remember something else too, her best friend and one of my best friends died around the same time and I sometimes still have hard days, so I know she must have some rough days too.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
2 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

Deserves? She DID rest this era! 

we actually dont know that, we don't know if she spends her days laying on bed or planning things for future projects. 

Andrea B
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I do NOT want to make this about me, but we also have to remember something else too, her best friend and one of my best friends died around the same time and I sometimes still have hard days, so I know she must have some rough days too.

her fans don't care about this:cyanlights: they just want her to performance during an IG live or something so they can be happy for 10 minutes 

Andrea B
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Well nobody told her to take on acting, a makeup line, and all these other projects on TOP of making music...she chose to add those things to her schedule and so her work ethic is completely her responsibility...

but I'm not saying that she's suffering from working a lot:air: I'm just saying that she's been working non-stop and A LOT of fans are acting like she's been laying on bed for the last 6 years.

Joshie S

People seem to forget this a lot, but Gaga has rare chronic illnesses. You have to understand it's incredibly important for her to not catch covid (not saying she needs better protection than anyone else) however her immune system is not as strong. 

I'm worried, just like I'm sure her and her family and her team are, that if she gets covid it will flare up the borderline Lupus that she has, which will attack her body and kill her. 

I know ya'll want promo.. but what's more important here? Gaga's life, or music videos/performances to keep the fans happy.

People are dying. She doesn't need to promote anything if she doesn't want to. Stream Chromatica.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

1 hour ago, Andree said:

omg this part I-  you're really a little MONSTER :cyanlights:

yass capital on that sweetie. lol i chuckled when i wrote but i still went with it:ladyhaha:

I stand by what i said. I dont agree at all with your post and that's fine. After all if it's triggering she can also be done with it all. no? like, she renewed her contract already..this is no prison. The fact is, it's become a duty and not really a pleasure and i really dont enjoy the pitty talk. So yeah, it has been more fun, but suit yourself:vegas:

Andrea B
1 hour ago, Killa said:

yass capital on that sweetie. lol i chuckled when i wrote but i still went with it:ladyhaha:

I stand by what i said. I dont agree at all with your post and that's fine. After all if it's triggering she can also be done with it all. no? like, she renewed her contract already..this is no prison. The fact is, it's become a duty and not really a pleasure and i really dont enjoy the pitty talk. So yeah, it has been more fun, but suit yourself:vegas:

you don't agree with the fact that she has been working non-stop since 2015?:cyanlights: i know she gets a little rest now and then but some artists rest for a whole year(as they should) and even more but with Gaga that's not the case and she enjoys it, she's not a victim she loves to work. My post is about this:cyanlights: to remind her awful MONSTERS that she's not lazy like some of you say. Maybe she's not even resting, maybe she's planning her next project, we know she's set to act in two movies next year or maybe SHE IS RESTING and this is the perfect time bc of covid-19, BUT as I said we don't know what she's doing. 

Knowing her she's probably planning what she's going to do next. 

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, Andree said:

we actually dont know that, we don't know if she spends her days laying on bed or planning things for future projects. 

Well where are they, it's been almost a year since Stupid Love?

surprised divorce court GIF

8 minutes ago, Andree said:

you don't agree with the fact that she has been working non-stop since 2015?:cyanlights: i know she gets a little rest now and then but some artists rest for a whole year(as they should) and even more but with Gaga that's not the case and she enjoys it, she's not a victim she loves to work. My post is about this:cyanlights: to remind her awful MONSTERS that she's not lazy like some of you say. Maybe she's not even resting, maybe she's planning her next project, we know she's set to act in two movies next year or maybe SHE IS RESTING and this is the perfect time bc of covid-19, BUT as I said we don't know what she's doing. 

Knowing her she's probably planning what she's going to do next. 

ofc i agree, shes been working non stop from before. the real first  time she was off for more than a week was during hip post surgery. Shes constantly had a tight schedule with multiple projects. Little monsters that say that just dont really think before talking. Cause well we would like content, as were used to it.

but this goes a bit deeper in your thread. It's about being honest with yourself and your work. Music doesnt seem to be a top priority. Be it cause of us, traumas, pressure from label, being uninspired. But dont come saying this music you love so much saved you and all that bull. Cause it just seems like a big lie and youre playing us but it's not fun. 

Andrea B
31 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Well where are they, it's been almost a year since Stupid Love?

surprised divorce court GIF

and your point is?:cyanlights:we don't know what she's doing, that's all I'm saying lol.

I hope she's resting and not giving a fck about chromatica :ally:cause she's set to act in two films next year and I'm excited about that.

Andrea B
15 minutes ago, Killa said:

ofc i agree, shes been working non stop from before. the real first  time she was off for more than a week was during hip post surgery. Shes constantly had a tight schedule with multiple projects. Little monsters that say that just dont really think before talking. Cause well we would like content, as were used to it.

but this goes a bit deeper in your thread. It's about being honest with yourself and your work. Music doesnt seem to be a top priority. Be it cause of us, traumas, pressure from label, being uninspired. But dont come saying this music you love so much saved you and all that bull. Cause it just seems like a big lie and youre playing us but it's not fun. 

and what if music really saved her? she can say that and feel it and yet do other things aside from music, like films. She can have more than one passion and still feel like music saved her.

I'm glad you're not like those fans, you're not delulu lol:heart:

FameMonster01
6 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Not in the same way. The average person isn’t pressured to overwork themselves to the point of getting hurt physically and developing a chronic pain disorder.

I take it you live in the 1st world countries, but in the rest of the world, many average people have jobs that are physically demanding, take a lot of your time. At the end of the day, you come home and instead of resting you gotta take care of your kids and do house work. This is the case of so many of my friend's families and I live in Europe. Which means in other places in the world, the things are even worse.

Yes, Gaga's schedule can get hectic sometimes, and she has fibromalygia,  but no she does not work hard every single day, 5 times a week.

Pharamon
10 hours ago, Economy said:

If anyone wants to complain about an artist being lazy and just chillin for ages try being an Adele or Lorde fan.

Then y'all will know what waiting for years for new content from ur fav that likes to chill and do nothing all the time is like

And Lorde is coming :giveup:

Archived