Gaga deserves to rest during this era

Andrea B

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
1 hour ago, IllusionLover said:

I know LG7 is gonna be her 'reputation' era and is gonna drag monsters and GGD on those songs :billie: (but i hope she promotes that shït, also why couldn't she rest in the Joanne era, it would've made more sense :reductive:)

Plastic doll dragged us to the hell and back

Economy
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Plastic doll dragged us to the hell and back

Oh sh*t I always interpreted that song as her talking to a boyfriend but what if it actually was directed at us :udidnt:

Big Reputation

I say this on every thread, she can do whatever she wants. She doesn’t owe anyone anything, her contract states she probably has to do a couple things which she does; people should be able to just enjoy the music. I think the idea of “eras” are going to die really soon as public interest and consumption is moving a lot faster now. Eras just aren’t profitable anymore as it’s only fans that would enjoy them who have already bought products and stream the music. Let Gaga do what she wants 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Chill

Yall can say what u want.

She could have set up her cam and sing some songs from her home without any context and support of anyone. Once in a while or at least once during her quarentine for example. 

Instead she omly appears when theres something to gain. Am i suppose to pitty her or even care. She def doesnt care and has her luxury life. I dont care if performing is triggering or she struggles phisically

This year we learn shes only in due to obligations and money. 

Delulu Rogers
28 minutes ago, Folklore Friend said:

I say this on every thread, she can do whatever she wants. She doesn’t owe anyone anything, her contract states she probably has to do a couple things which she does; people should be able to just enjoy the music. I think the idea of “eras” are going to die really soon as public interest and consumption is moving a lot faster now. Eras just aren’t profitable anymore as it’s only fans that would enjoy them who have already bought products and stream the music. Let Gaga do what she wants 

Well if gaga is all about the art, impact and likes traditional rollouts like she says she does, she shouldn’t let the idea of “eras” disappear. If she is going to adjust to the new consumption of music, then she should consider pushing many singles from her albums. But doing neither an era or singles isn’t fun for the fans or the gp 

Big Reputation
13 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Well if gaga is all about the art, impact and likes traditional rollouts like she says she does, she shouldn’t let the idea of “eras” disappear. If she is going to adjust to the new consumption of music, then she should consider pushing many singles from her albums. But doing neither an era or singles isn’t fun for the fans or the gp 

The gp doesn’t pay attention to eras. They listen to singles but the majority don’t go out of their way watching videos and interviews. It’s a business and it’s about what’s gonnna help succeed and turn a profit

Delulu Rogers
1 minute ago, Folklore Friend said:

The gp doesn’t pay attention to eras. They listen to singles but the majority don’t go out of their way watching videos and interviews. It’s a business and it’s about what’s gonnna help succeed and turn a profit

I know they don't care about eras. That's what I was trying to say. Her team should be pushing singles then to make a profit but they aren't.

TimisaMonster

Well nobody told her to take on acting, a makeup line, and all these other projects on TOP of making music...she chose to add those things to her already busy schedule and so her work ethic is completely her responsibility...

However, to release an album and give it hardly any attention is quite sad...especially because Chromatica had a lot more to offer as far as singles, performances, videos, and promo...

Gaga has been resting but also she hasn't? She clearly has been promoting other things so the reason why music can't be included is very VERY off putting...social media makes her look like a tik tok influencer with every post just saying "paid promotion" 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Big Reputation
11 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I know they don't care about eras. That's what I was trying to say. Her team should be pushing singles then to make a profit but they aren't.

They probably are saving singles. If she’s gonna tour in the summer she has to draw this era out. She won’t want to oversaturate so she’ll spread the singles out to keep interest in her and renew interest for the tour when they announce it

4 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

Other people also work for years, she isnt the exception

Not in the same way. The average person isn’t pressured to overwork themselves to the point of getting hurt physically and developing a chronic pain disorder.

Andrea B
2 hours ago, Killa said:

I dont care if performing is triggering or she struggles phisically

omg this part I-  you're really a little MONSTER :cyanlights:

Archived