💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga deserves to rest during this era

Andrea B

Featured Posts

Chlorine Sevigny

I will just say that instead of touring and live performances she could have switched gears and made what would have been the Chromatica tour into a visual album / cinematic experience like Black is King. Maybe she's working on that, who knows. It is obvious she didn't want to veer from what she had originally planned and instead did nothing... I'm fine with that personally, because I didn't have any expectations for this era knowing it was during a pandemic. I was happy enough when the album came out. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers
17 minutes ago, Andree said:

you dont get to decide when she should to take a break, the audacity  lmaoooo. The GP wanted Enigma since it grossed so much

Reveal hidden contents

also you dont get to decide what we want or what the GP wants. 

I wasn’t trying to decide anything. I’m just saying that was a good opportunity for her to take a break, but she didn’t, so maybe she doesn’t want one? 

And of course enigma grossed a lot cause it’s Vegas and it’s lady gaga, but the gp didn’t demand a residency from her lmao. It just happened, and those who travel to Vegas often go see a bunch of shows like that. If she were to cancel enigma tomorrow I assure you the gp would not care outside of ppl who bought tickets already. 

Economy

If anyone wants to complain about an artist being lazy and just chillin for ages try being an Adele or Lorde fan.

Then y'all will know what waiting for years for new content from ur fav that likes to chill and do nothing all the time is like

Chromatican

She isn’t even resting though? She has given us 3 music videos this era, is probably going to release SC in 2021, not to mention her rumored Kylie remix and she begins filming Gucci in March. After filming Gucci, Gaga is set to do some rescheduled Chromatica tour dates and then she goes into promo mode for Gucci during Q4 2021 and Q1 2022. 

Andrea B
11 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I wasn’t trying to decide anything. I’m just saying that was a good opportunity for her to take a break, but she didn’t, so maybe she doesn’t want one? 

And of course enigma grossed a lot cause it’s Vegas and it’s lady gaga, but the gp didn’t demand a residency from her lmao. It just happened, and those who travel to Vegas often go see a bunch of shows like that. If she were to cancel enigma tomorrow I assure you the gp would not care outside of ppl who bought tickets already. 

2018-2019? in those years she was doing ASIB, ASIB promo(interviews, photoshots), enigma rehearsals and the show, and recording Charomatica( I think) and of course all the promo for Haus Labs and also managing her company since she's the co-founder. The thing here is that she wants to do all these things, even if you don't like them, its her career not yours. Quarantine is the perfect time to rest if you can(not 2018-2019) so begone with your entitlement.

I know you said ''she shouldn't have done this and that so she can rest'' but it doesn't matter, she did Haus Labs and Enigma bc she wanted to, so she didn't have time to rest during 2018-2019.  

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

She isn’t even resting though? She has given us 3 music videos this era, is probably going to release SC in 2021, not to mention her rumored Kylie remix and she begins filming Gucci in March. After filming Gucci, Gaga is set to do some rescheduled Chromatica tour dates and then she goes into promo mode for Gucci during Q4 2021 and Q1 2022. 

you're right, she's not resting. She's still working but these monsters want to control her and tell her what she should be working on 

Suspiria

Obviously she doesn't have to work. She's made enough money to last a lifetime, and most of us would retire and live a cosy life in her position. It's understandable.

But I do find it super irritating when fans baby her and make it seem like she's some martyr who struggles like the rest of us.

She only did 39 Vegas shows last year and made $50 MILLION from it. Most people work around 260 days a year, for a tiny fraction of that.

She literally has personal assistants, people to brush her hair, do her makeup, choose her clothes, a chef, dog walkers, cleaners, managers etc. Plus with Chromatica she didn't even produce any of the songs so it's not like she was even working hard on that:rip: Every aspect of her life is as easy as it could possibly be.

This year her number of work days was probably single digits lmao. Last year other than the 39 Vegas shows she didn't do much. 2018 she cancelled the Joanne tour, and other than a few ASIB promo appearances she didn't get get up to much either. Much of 2015 and 2016 was spent in silence too if I recall.

Can we judge her for taking it easy? Definitely not, we would all do the same. But let's please not pretend like she works any harder than anyone else.

Andrea B
13 minutes ago, Economy said:

If anyone wants to complain about an artist being lazy and just chillin for ages try being an Adele or Lorde fan.

Then y'all will know what waiting for years for new content from ur fav that likes to chill and do nothing all the time is like

and they're not even lazy bc during their albums cycles they promote their singles so much and tour the world, they just understand that resting is important after months and months(even years) of working non-stop. 

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, Andree said:

2018-2019? in those years she was doing ASIB, ASIB promo(interviews, photoshots), enigma rehearsals and the show, and recording Charomatica( I think) and of course all the promo for Haus Labs and also managing her company since she's the co-founder. The thing here is that she wants to do all these things, even if you don't like them, its her career not yours. Quarantine is the perfect time to rest if you can(not 2018-2019) so begone with your entitlement 

Literally what entitlement? I know she was busy. I’m fine with her doing stuff that she wants. For the 3rd time since you clearly have trouble reading, all I am saying is that if she wanted a break she could have easily taken one instead of doing all those things (haus labs, enigma etc) that weren’t expected/wanted from her fans or the gp. And that’s not meant as disrespect to ppl that enjoy enigma or her makeup 

Economy
1 minute ago, Andree said:

and they're not even lazy bc during their albums cycles they promote their singles so much and tour the world, they just understand that resting is important after months and months(even years) of working non-stop. 

Even if they were legit lazy... Like Bish I'd do way worse if I got rich enough... I'd disappear forever and ud never hear from me again :lmao:

Andrea B
7 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Obviously she doesn't have to work. She's made enough money to last a lifetime, and most of us would retire and live a cosy life in her position. It's understandable.

But I do find it super irritating when fans baby her and make it seem like she's some martyr who struggles like the rest of us.

She only did 39 Vegas shows last year and made $50 MILLION from it. Most people work around 260 days a year, for a tiny fraction of that.

She literally has personal assistants, people to brush her hair, do her makeup, choose her clothes, a chef, dog walkers, cleaners, managers etc. Plus with Chromatica she didn't even produce any of the songs so it's not like she was even working hard on that:rip: Every aspect of her life is as easy as it could possibly be.

This year her number of work days was probably single digits lmao. Last year other than the 39 Vegas shows she didn't do much. 2018 she cancelled the Joanne tour, and other than a few ASIB promo appearances she didn't get get up to much either. Much of 2015 and 2016 was spent in silence too if I recall.

Can we judge her for taking it easy? Definitely not, we would all do the same. But let's please not pretend like she works any harder than anyone else.

and yet most people cant do what she does or what any mainstream artist does. You talk about all her privileges but she earned them by working hard every year non-stop, she worked harder than most people(before she was even famous). She's not a baby I know that. 

edit: I agree with some of the things you said tho 

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Literally what entitlement? I know she was busy. I’m fine with her doing stuff that she wants. For the 3rd time since you clearly have trouble reading, all I am saying is that if she wanted a break she could have easily taken one instead of doing all those things (haus labs, enigma etc) that weren’t expected/wanted from her fans or the gp. And that’s not meant as disrespect to ppl that enjoy enigma or her makeup 

I can read all your bullsh*t and I'm tired of it lol, begone 

Delulu Rogers
1 minute ago, Andree said:

I can read all your bullsh*t and I'm tired of it lol, begone 

Have a Happy New Year! 🥳🥳🥳

Archived