💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Dua is getting another US T10 hit next week!

OBEY

Featured Posts

Luke78619

And she deserves it :applause: i remember just knowing that this song would do so well when I first heard it, it’s got everything that a good pop track needs :nick:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
12 minutes ago, Anastasios said:

The IMPACT matters, not the sales or sth else. Every girl wanted to be like Britney, every boy wanted her as a girlfriend

As far as im concerned some boys wanted to be Britney too Ha Ha Lol GIF

Ughh i do love Britney and now after this i want to listen to Blackout again

boyerased
20 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Britney sabotaged her own career in 2004 (if im not mistaken) and came back till 2007 not even being half the icon she was, how is that defining? That's like saying Gaga owned this decaded for having a hit album in 2011 and then coming back again in 2018, it does not add up

Beyoncé was consistent the entire decade from the early years to the end! Kinda like Taylor! 

The “sabotage” actually makes her more the defining artist of the 2000s. She represents the excess and the vapid media consumption of that decade. It was always the Britney clones and the anti-Britneys  

Bey whilst always successful isn’t necessarily tied to a certain period. Which is okay. I’d argue didn’t really define any time.

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Kimihiro said:

The “sabotage” actually makes her more the defining artist of the 2000s. She represents the excess and the vapid media consumption of that decade. It was always the Britney clones and the anti-Britneys  

Bey whilst always successful isn’t necessarily tied to a certain period. Which is okay. I’d argue didn’t really define any time.

Wasn't Gaga a Britney stan? Honest question

boyerased
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

Wasn't Gaga a Britney stan? Honest question

She alluded to it if I can remember correctly. I don’t trust Gagz that much but it is likely. She said she used to touch herself to Britney posters so… :laughga:

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Kimihiro said:

She alluded to it if I can remember correctly. I don’t trust Gagz that much but it is likely. She said she used to touch herself to Britney posters so… :laughga:

She said in one of her tours that she used to attend Britney's shows when she was a teenager too

Anastasios
11 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

thank you, I couldn't say it better! :kiss:

scheisseJK

How many points goes from Radio? :giggle:

You are wondering why Psysical wasnt successfull in US, label didnt want to pay for 2 songs at the same time.. Nothing complicated.

Physicall chart run shows what would song by a pop girl do in Us without radio suport nowadays :billie: 

But congrats for her and her label

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

How many point goes from Radio? :giggle:

You are wondering why Psysical wasnt successfull in US, label didnt want to pay for 2 songs at the same time.. Nothing complicated.

Physicall chart run shows what would song by a pop girl do in Us without radio suport nowaday :billie: 

So whats the excuse for SL and 911 then? 

scheisseJK
6 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

So whats the excuse for SL and 911 then? 

911 wasnt send to the radio and promoted

SL was taken out rapidly from the radio, which cut it longer performance, label decision.. To make space before ROM and reminder it was top 5 hit

Just see how Miley Cyrus 2 singles did on hot100, especially the one with Dua. 

Archived